• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
lol xeylode

I still think falco is better than snake too, its kinda hard to call I guess

napZzz

Smash Hero
I just feel like snakes options are so limited when you learn how to fight him correctly, he doesn't have the same freedom diddy/falco do imo

(lack of an aerial game/gets ***** too hard in the air compared to diddy/falco)

Underload

Lazy
Falco and Diddy have been in a fistfight for months, imo. At times I think Falco is head and shoulders better than Diddy, but then Diddy pulls some sucker punch that puts him back ahead :/

SuSa

Banned via Administration
facebook is more of just setting up **** with your friends easily and just wasting time in general

you can control what you put on your facebook <_< you dont even have to put any of your real info up if you want, you can just skip **** or write something fake in areas

for those of you who haven't added me on facebook yet you ****ed up

Kjell anders peterson SEARCH IT
I can always call them.
It's a ****ty waste of time IMO.

I didn't. :awesome: I even made an entire email just for it so I wouldn't have to deal with the email spam.

No you ****ed up.

Never!

napZzz

Smash Hero
the amount of butthurt I just recieved from this rejection is very high

;___;

have you noticed the new nicer and pays more attention to the other side and respects them in arguments nappy susa?!??!?!

SuSa

Social networking comes down entirely to subjective views on it though. T_T

I respectfully disagree with Social networking sites. I prefer direct voice contact or one of the other hundred ways of staying in contact (MSN, AIM, Forums, Phone Number, driving over to their house[/i[, etc.) As superior - less drama filled (he said she said), with less possible errors of how one can take things way.

If given a choice of sending you a PM on Facebook and hoping you read it and respond sometime in the next week, or giving you a phone call and leaving you a message if you don't answer - I'm putting my faith into the phone call.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Gotta stop screwing up the tags SuSa :p

I just use Facebook to see what people are up to, and what events I might be getting invited to or whatever and keeping in contact with people I don't live around.

I might go add you Kjell :p

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, sorry to change the topic from high skool chicks lol.

but does anyone know how many frames it takes for snake to drop his shield?
i looked in the frame data thread but it doesnt have shield frame data

SuSa

It's because Yoshi has an egg-shield. Not a shield.

It's speshullll.

Which makes him a **** character with no viable shield options except spotdodge and roll....
lmao.
Poor Yoshi... I think he'd be high tier if he had shield options...imagine OoS nair/bair/usmash/uair/grab...

napZzz

Smash Hero
I always forget he has that egg shield. idk why

probably because yoshi is one of 2 characters I refuse to play in brawl and I dont ever fight against any

napZzz

Smash Hero
I refuse jigglypuff, yoshi, and sonic in that order basically

I will never ever ever ever play sonic

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Jiggs is horrible.

But I play It/him/her to embarrass my friends because they suck and won't play it with me in the first place because they get ***** no matter who I use..

So in order to get any brawl play against them.. it's practically "Super Sudden Death" or whatever, damage ratio at 2 and 300% on Hyrule temple, tis good to practice my tech skill though.

Need to be quick to tech a C4 with dmg 2.0 on 300%.

napZzz

Smash Hero
ganon ffa's on temple are the funnest thing in brawl

ganon/falcon/snake is what me and my friends do, we just call them "manly matches" and all play ****ty rush down style on temple or some other dumb stage, lol

etecoon

Smash Hero
sonic is probably the only character on my "do not play, EVER" list

annoying *** *****, he shouldn't have been in this game. why do so many people like sonic? he has like the most obnoxious character ever and hasn't been in a good game in like 15 years

napZzz

Smash Hero

annoying *** *****, he shouldn't have been in this game. why do so many people like sonic? he has like the most obnoxious character ever and hasn't been in a good game in like 15 years
I cant agree with this more, sonic as a character just annoys the hell out of me, plus all the little ****er does is just spin for every move

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
7 frames. This is universal except Yoshi's takes 17 frames iirc?

Anyways, it's in my MK's frame data is stupid thread.
Which I think Underload stole from me.

*goes back to homework*
**** i was hoping punishing nado out of crouch instead of shield would be faster so i can keep my shield fresh... oh well

Savon

Smash Ace
sonic is probably the only character on my "do not play, EVER" list

Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 say hi

Those were the best Sonic games ever.

napZzz

Smash Hero
sonic adventure battle 2 was kind of cool

other than that and a genesis one or two I think the series as a whole is pretty bad

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
i use facebook to hit on high school chicks

and to stay in touch with high school friends i guess
THIS.

ganon ffa's on temple are the funnest thing in brawl

ganon/falcon/snake is what me and my friends do, we just call them "manly matches" and all play ****ty rush down style on temple or some other dumb stage, lol
I wish I could play matches like that. The three of the people I play most use Peach, Peach, and Zelda. You get to play awesome matches, and I get to play ******** p***y match-ups that are pretty much useless to me.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I think at smashfests anyone I play with generally doesn't even use their mains. We like to **** around for the most part and just play whoever generally

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
opposite for me, the people I play against will pretty much only use their mains, while I'm the only one who will use my other characters.

Aside from having to play gay characters, my town doesn't have much diversity either. Two Olimars, Two Peachs, a Zelda, and a Kirby, wtf.

Also here's a fun fact, I'm the only Snake main in my state.

AZ Sucks.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
true, I guess I shouldn't complain that much.

I just mostly want diversity in characters to play, more diverse in the top 3 or 4 tiers kinda diversity.

Top Bottom