• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpPflJYDqIo

wtf is this, caused by the shield???
this happens to me alot <_< as to the aerial its buffering a move on stage then um....falling down and doing what you said on stage turns into an aerial...really annoying. There have been quite a few times where I was trying to ftilt and got pushed offstage into a fair

probably not the same thing, but w/e. Side comment then

-Ran

Smash Master
I missed MLG. I had a migraine the night before we were supposed to leave. I thought I set my alarm since I figured a nap would be the best thing to get rid of it since I was planning on doing the bulk of the driving. The alarm never went off, and I slept till 4pm Friday. >>

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Have we ever proven (with frame data) that Jab-->Grab or Jab-->Ftilt is actually viable against the cast in any given scenario?

Or is it just one of those things that... "just works" when it shouldn't really work?

RATED

Smash Lord
If you are a Snake, don't play melee.

You might get used to the fast pace of melee TT_TT
**** that, I can't live without the Jigglypuff of Melee. Rest is such an adictive move.

Techase to rest, Uptilt to rest, Uthrow a species to rest, punish a spotdodge to rest or crouch a grab ( to some chars) to rest.

Best move evar.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Underload, stop trying to convert people to Maple Story just cause CO has maple fever for no apparent reason.

Savon

Smash Ace
I found out how Grenade Stripping works mechanically, it was poor coding overlooked by the game developers.
I kinda hypothesized that it has to do with them applying the same mechanic that allows shield dropping to occur, but to any grenade you have out rather than just the one you have in your hand.

SuSa

I kinda hypothesized that it has to do with them applying the same mechanic that allows shield dropping to occur, but to any grenade you have out rather than just the one you have in your hand.
It's exactly this, and the programming error was just the grenade article. Which includes the one that isn't in your hand, awesomely enough. :awesome:

Famous

Smash Champion
LOL@how MS came into this topic....I play on the bera server...Godly Lvl 147 Buccaneer...Also, You guys need to try out TalesWeaver...Its like RO+MS combined. Thr graphics and music is legit and the gameplay becomes more addicting when you start learning your combo attacks..

SuSa

Depends what you define a glitch as.

While this wasn't intended by the designers, it's part of their coding. A glitch is usually a "hole" in the coding that is abused. I'd define this more of an abuse or bug than a glitch.

An abuse is an unintended use of coding (eg: wavedashing) and a bug is an unintended result of coding (EG: what I'd define grenade stripping as)

EDIT:
Did my VERY FIRST THING on Facebook ever.

Took a quiz.

You are Noel! Usually, you're shy, timid, and quiet. In most situations you're not very confident with yourself and you can end up looking clumsy. You don't really stand out a lot to people, except when you have to get down to business! When you're serious... you're all work and no play! You're a very peaceful person and you avoid fighting and arguing if you can, but if you HAVE to face something or someone head on, you know no fear. There is a side to you that can do anything when you lose your self doubts and when you give things your all. When you brush your insecurities aside, you are truly a force to be feared! Give em hell kid!
This quiz to be exact

Usually, you're shy, timid, and quiet.
BS! YOu have some 10,000 posts and you get argue with swf system to death.
In most situations you're not very confident with yourself and you can end up looking clumsy.
How can someone argue that way and appear clumsy or not very confident?
You don't really stand out a lot to people, except when you have to get down to business! When you're serious... you're all work and no play!
You mess with people's heads when you serious. No play... rrright....
You're a very peaceful person and you avoid fighting and arguing if you can, but if you HAVE to face something or someone head on, you know no fear.
Your a constant state of sparta.
There is a side to you that can do anything when you lose your self doubts and when you give things your all. When you brush your insecurities aside, you are truly a force to be feared!
No comment. I don't know you that well.
You are Noel!
This is a lie.

SuSa

I ****ing lol'd at you tearing that apart.

But seriously, I'm shy and timid - an quiet... in real life... until YOU talk to ME.
I'm never confident in myself. I'm not very clumsy though (Although I did break a plate today...)
I don't stand out a lot to people~ I'm part of the crowd.Also you've seen my posts. All work and no play. Most of my serious posts are WALL OF TEXTS.
I'm totally trying to avoid fighting and arguing right now, but I HAVE to face you head on right now. <3 So I'm showing no fear. (In fact, I ALWAYS just HAVE to face someone head on)
I can do everything, that's why I do.

I updated the Noel wikipedia. They totally left out her age (5 years) and her blood type (AO).

I'm not obsessed with Noel.
I swear.
****ers just left out her blood type.

HOW CAN YOU FORGET SOMEONES BLOOD TYPE IN A WIKI?

[url='http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Noel_Vermillion"]Wiki in question that I had to edit[/url]

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Techno: He's just your friendly neighborhood racist!

I dislike facebook merely for it's lack of privacy. I mean, the news feed is a freaking stalker bar. I do not mind keeping in contact with people, but at times I would rather keep what I say to one person seperate from what I say to another. The news feed prevents that from happening.

So, I limit my exposure on facebook and keep it to private messages whenever possible.

napZzz

Smash Hero
if you were keeping your facebook to friends alone it wouldn't really matter D:<

news feed can still be annoying sometimes though I guess, but I think you have the option to turn it off

SuSa

Facebook also goes to a lot of trouble to ensure it's a pain in the *** to hide any of your private information - mostly because that's how they make a large amount of their money.

Not to mention that I'm against most social networking sites. (Myspace, Facebook, Twitter)

If you want to be social, go out to a mall and start introducing yourself to people. ****, it's not that hard.

napZzz

Smash Hero
facebook is more of just setting up **** with your friends easily and just wasting time in general

you can control what you put on your facebook <_< you dont even have to put any of your real info up if you want, you can just skip **** or write something fake in areas

for those of you who haven't added me on facebook yet you ****ed up

Kjell anders peterson SEARCH IT

RATED

Smash Lord
I actually like Facebook, I don't update my status and those stuff just bcuz I kinda dislike to have most people knowing how I feel at a moment.

But I use it to chat with the girl that we are knowing each other since her's phone is weird and we talk via facebook everyday(chat) and we are at the same college but our college hours are ****ed up, my classes are AM and her classes are PM.

so that's our most of the time way to communicate. <3

Top Bottom