• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still drink every once in awhile at like new years and stuff, but honestly alcohol doesn't taste that great so I don't really care.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I haven't had many experiences with drinking alcohol. The few kinds of beers I have tried, I didn't like the taste, but I haven't tried many different kinds so maybe I'm missing something I might like. Liquors, I like the taste of most, but I hate the feeling when it goes down so I don't drink that either. Never had wine.

napZzz

Smash Hero
lol underload I've been replaying mgs3 for my like....5th time and I lol'd at the title thread since I'm not very far right now

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Big Boss is still my favorite character in the series.
With Gray Fox and Solidus being seconds.
Ocelot is such a noob in MGS3.

Also, I put URL's in the FD thread. Click the URL, you'll get the GIF uncut and uncensored.

I also found something interesting and disappoiinting in EVA's medical history.

Underload

Lazy
So, I got $350 yesterday, because I'm awesome. I have to reserve about 60 dollars for a concert ticket (Nappy knows what's up), but the other $290 I can spend on whatever I want. Should I shell out $200 for the MGS: Peace Walker bundle? It comes with a green PSP 3000, a copy of the game, a PSN movie voucher, a few in-game goodies, and most importantly, I get a ****ing bandana for preordering.

Basically, I'm asking, is a PSP worth buying this late into its lifespan?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
SELF ESTEEM TEAM! MEEEOOOWWW!!!

We talkin' about her boob implants?
Yes.

AS for the PSP, PSP 3000 is cheaper than it was.
If you want to get one, you should look up more games to give yourself a library to get you more interested in getting one.

For example, other than PW, you could get MPO(I have the orginal version but no PSP still).
Or you can try CC(Crisis core) and Dissidia to go along with the PSP.

Just one last bug to try to fix before Gray Fox can be released.

Underload

Lazy
SELF ESTEEM TEAM! MEEEOOOWWW!!!

Yes.

AS for the PSP, PSP 3000 is cheaper than it was.
If you want to get one, you should look up more games to give yourself a library to get you more interested in getting one.

For example, other than PW, you could get MPO(I have the orginal version but no PSP still).
Or you can try CC(Crisis core) and Dissidia to go along with the PSP.

Just one last bug to try to fix before Gray Fox can be released.
I usually don't bother with edited characters, but mother****in' Gray Fox might be worth it. Also, you should bring up making an EVA character with the hacking community someday. That would make my inner MGS fanboy cry pure gold.

Oh, also, I have my little list of prospective games, thanks to a few guys in the DR. Peace Walker (of course), Monster Hunter, Portable Ops, the various GTA games, the various FF games, God Of War, and a few others I'm too lazy to mention sound like a lot of fun.

a psp is only worthwhile if its hacked
Currently, IIRC, you cannot hack a 3000. You can "flash hack" it, but as soon as you do a hard reboot (turn off the system, not put it to sleep) you lose everything. They are still working on it.
Yeah, that. Hopefully 'they' get something going soon with 3000 homebrew. That's definitely a negative for getting a PSP 3000.

I like Big boss and Solid Snake but if I were to choose only one, it would be big boss. He disarmed Solid Snake and he's older than Solid Snake.

I learned a lesson about killing soldiers/enemies in MGS 3. They'll appear in the "not so boss battle" against The Sorrow :(

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
So, I got $350 yesterday, because I'm awesome. I have to reserve about 60 dollars for a concert ticket (Nappy knows what's up), but the other $290 I can spend on whatever I want. Should I shell out $200 for the MGS: Peace Walker bundle? It comes with a green PSP 3000, a copy of the game, a PSN movie voucher, a few in-game goodies, and most importantly, I get a ****ing bandana for preordering.

Basically, I'm asking, is a PSP worth buying this late into its lifespan?
Holy ****.

What does the bandana look like? That sounds ****ing amazing.

Top Bottom