• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Underload

Lazy
Because...<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FTnESKUl7Hc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FTnESKUl7Hc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>...except cenel.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I have no youtube Undies. It's a large white block. But I'm guessing it's a horrendously lame music reference

Limeee

Smash Champion
IMO cenel didn't derserve that
nobody reads the critque threads and a new thread gets alot more attention.
you could have at least left it open till it died

i also have the same problem vs marth >.<

Underload

Lazy
@Turazrok: It's actually a crappy Family Guy reference. Basically, everybody gets one chance before I actually infract them for infractable offenses.

@jujitsutide: You probably don't know everything that happened with cenel. I didn't infract (or even warn) him for making the Snake vs. Marth thread. I infracted him for what he did after, which was send me an idiotic PM, invite other people to the board, and then proceed to flame and troll until I intervene. What I should've done is infract him three times, one for each troll post he made here. That would've given him 6 points and a 2 week ban. However, I was really lenient about the whole thing, and only infracted him once.

etecoon

Smash Hero
you probably remembered it because it's a family guy joke that isn't set up by "this is worse than the time... *flashback*"

it probably WAS set up by that before the youtube clips starting point actually wasn't it

Underload

Lazy
Nah, url tags are definitely better, because you guys can't use HTML coding. So when you quote something, the quote will attribute itself to you, not the original poster; thus, the code will show up instead of staying hidden.

Errbody can use

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
you guys arent real men. WINE?! wine is for women
you need to drink, Rum, vodka, whiskey, ale or grog.
moonshine if you're a manly man with hair on your chest

napZzz

Smash Hero
you guys arent real men. WINE?! wine is for women
you need to drink, Rum, vodka, whiskey, ale or grog.
moonshine if you're a manly man with hair on your chest
I cant handle straight alcohol lol, I'm too much of a pansy. Gotta drink beer (or wine from now on), or a mix

zajice dont be a poonani drink if you want to

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I got a couple more years before I can drink. Whhhhhy is it 21?
I have half a year left, but here in China I can drink as much as I want, basically every time we go out to eat I drink alchohol, in Inner Mongolia they serve you so much wine that every1's drunk by the end of the meal =D

Steam

Smash Hero
I drank legally at 16 because Germany is cool.

also i hate fighting you guys, just because my main>your box doesnt mean you have to be such a gay MU =<

mario galaxy 2 is now the best rated game of all time, beating out GTA4, or so says metacritic
In game rankings, excluding Ocarina of Time, Super Mario Galaxy 2 is the best game of all time.

Wondering how Zelda wii will go. Also interested with the games that will come out E3 2010 :)

etecoon

Smash Hero
I got a couple more years before I can drink. Whhhhhy is it 21?
it's overrated, also who actually waited until they were 21 lol

not only does everyone ignore it anyway, but you can legally sign your body over to the government and go overseas to kill people at 18 but you can't drink lmao, our laws are so ********

napZzz

Smash Hero
drinking is legal but weed isn't. Guess which one is much worse for you. *cough* If the govt. could tax weed it would be though...lol

America da bess

etecoon

Smash Hero
to be fair they did tryyyy to make alcohol illegal, they just couldn't actually stop people at all

kind of like how they can't stop people from using weed lol

it's not hypocrisy, they're just inept.

gogogo spend billions on an unwinnable drug war while making cuts on programs that actually help people

Top Bottom