• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
People can troll and flame the **** out of each other in several of these threads but its bad if he posts a picture that has nothing bad in it?

I hope i'm getting mod trolled

napZzz

Smash Hero
But you still haven't done anything with any of those threads aside from close the snake players one

Underload

Lazy
Those threads? All two of them?

I closed one, and the other is a matchup thread, which is kind of an important thread. Instead of closing that, I posted a warning to everybody, and infracted the dumb posts that were posted after it. Just because I don't close something doesn't mean I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be.

Okay, peeps, I'm staying up late tonight to get some important work done in this forum. Anybody feel like giving me a hand with the video critique, FAQ, tournament video or matchup threads?

napZzz

Smash Hero
Nappy is trash I'm da besssss :toonlink:
see you friday **** I'll shove my junk somewhere it doesn't belong and take your money for the 7th time
Those threads? All two of them?

I closed one, and the other is a matchup thread, which is kind of important. Instead of closing that, I posted a warning to everybody, and infracted the dumb posts that were posted after the warning. Just because I don't close something doesn't mean I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be.

K, peeps, I'm staying up late tonight to get some important work done in this forum. Anybody feel like giving me a hand with the video critique / FAQ / tournament video thread?
back to the drawing board batman

napZzz

Smash Hero
7 isn't over rated the only people who think that are just trying to not conform and be different, if you had played it you would understand that its a masterpiece noone can dislike

VI is still my favorite though

@Nappy I'm not disliking it, I just think it's kinda overrated compared to the other games. And 6 is best FTW

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I got bored twenty minutes into FF, there's so many of them, it's just dumb. I don't even remember which one I played.

But I don't like RPGs that aren't Pokemon in general, so meh.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I got bored twenty minutes into FF, there's so many of them, it's just dumb. I don't even remember which one I played.

But I don't like RPGs that aren't Pokemon in general, so meh.
6 and 10 are my favorites.
Tidus is way more tolerable than the other FF heroes.
Maybe you should try the Paper Marios or Fire Emblem 6/7.

Thumbnail that Cloud image please.

4 and 6 are my favorite.

I have Paper Mario for the wii but it hangs in one part so I'm stuck -_-

Top Bottom