• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
I'm almost 40 :(
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Really from that pic under my pic thread .....you do NOT look like your 40!
You look 25-ish!
Even if your 40....your the coolest 40 year old guy I know!

I'm almost 23, that's like ancient in this community lol
LOL, not it's normal. Most Smasher are from the ages of about 11 to 30. :)

etecoon

Smash Hero
I don't think I know of anyone over 24...in fact the only people that come to mind for that even are dmbrandon and infinity, and I think infinity quit

Well if that were the case would that mean whenever our nades are detonated by an attack, that attack is staled?
That would be correct. I have just gone and simulated marth hitting a lone nade and it does indeed decay the move. Hitting grenades does not decay it in nearly the same manor as hitting an opponent, but the decay rate is pretty similar.

i'm rather pleased to see that the social is talking about intelligent things and that we're getting more productive posts :D
It's not really productive in my mind. This was something I discovered a while back regarding decay of snake's explosives against each other. Mostly we are restating what has already been restated. Again, knowing about this does not really change much. It just means you can place like two nades next to each other every so often or something and refresh some of your moves. WHich might come in handy if you stale Utilt once.

Why is every sooo active today?

Usually, no one is online....on the weekday. Are you guys planing to stay for a little while and log off?
It's active I notice when I decide to stay on for a few hours replying as soon as people post ;)

I'm in a test mood. I might go test a few small things. But, I'll be here for awhile. I'm taking a break from human interaction >_>

6Mizu

Smash Champion
I'm almost 40 :(
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Really from that pic under my pic thread .....you do NOT look like your 40!
You look 25-ish!
Even if your 40....your the coolest 40 year old guy I know!

LOL, not it's normal. Most Smasher are from the ages of about 11 to 30. :)
You gay for tricking me! lol

I knew you weren't 40.

@Xey: Want to arrange a Wi-fi match sometime?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Look at the post that says I'm almost 40.

read the reason for editing.

lol Nappy is going to get all anti-wifi again I bet xD

Just PM me when you want to Mizu. And the same to you Navn if you are interested.

Navn

Smash Apprentice
I only play Europeans on Wi-fi, everything else lags too much, sorry =). (lol at me having standards when playing wifi)

I only play Europeans on Wi-fi, everything else lags too much, sorry =). (lol at me having standards when playing wifi)
You would be surprised at times. My atlantic connections have been fairly good. You have to try it before you deny it.

Anyone try out etecoon's stuff on dash -> shield for Dthrow?

6Mizu

Smash Champion
You gay for tricking me! lol

I knew you weren't 40.

@Xey: Want to arrange a Wi-fi match sometime?
Look at the post that says I'm almost 40.

read the reason for editing.
Already did. That's why I said " You gay for tricking me!". :p

mizu I want to play you sometime too!
lol Nappy is going to get all anti-wifi again I bet xD

Just PM me when you want to Mizu. And the same to you Navn if you are interested.
I'll be going to my cousin's place soon....I'll PM both of you letting know when we can play, sound good? :confused:

BAKA! those are not Squirtle squad! :( , those are Kamina Glasses( Gurren laggan) I know that Infern will know jajaja since his avatar is also from gurren laggan. but yeah they look like squirtle squad jajjaja.
Squirtle is so awesome that Gurren Laggan stole the concept from them and simply changed the color of the glasses.

ErikG

Smash Ace
Falcon Punch.....

Just stopping by to say hello to all you very attractive young gentlemen, and the two girls that sometimes post here.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
LOL Yes. Who should patrick be over?

He's had extensive knowledge of disjointed hitboxes in that episode where SB tries to get in the Salty Spitoon.

Oh I saw that xD in kc-mm!

Patrick should replace Staffy. Or maybe you'll need to vertex hack MK or Kirby or Jiggly.

Limeee

Smash Champion
so i've been trying this velox drop for a little while on practice mode
seems really useful, do you guys use it

i <3 that spongebob metaknight texture

Top Bottom