• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can't. Unsee. Kangasduck.

TY. I was wondering about where you and Underload were placed on it.

Another question: How come you aren't as active as before on the Snake Boards?
I've just been busy with school.

And Pokemon since HG/SS came out.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Can't. Unsee. Kangasduck.

I've just been busy with school.

And Pokemon since HG/SS came out.
What grade are you in?
And which one do you have HG or SS?

BTW, I'm in 10th grade, and I really really wanna get SS. :)

New topic: Whats your favorite pizza place?
Domino's new recipe is pretty good.
Papa John's is always awesome.
Little Caesar's is too good.
lol, for me:

panago
and i always super taco pizza (now named beef taco, which is pretty lame)

all of those are good though
My fav. Pizza place would have to be......Papa Johns. (It's the best out of all of the other pizza places) IMO

Great! now I'm hungry for

(except w/o pepperoni)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Mizu is a good person who has bad taste in girls pizza

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pizza is always better at pizza parlors and stuff. But if I had to go with the mainstream delivery doods, I'd say my new favorite is Domino's new recipe.

What grade are you in?
And which one do you have HG or SS?
11th and HG.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I haven't had domino's since they changed it...of the national chains I think papa gino's is my favorite but I haven't had papa johns in forever and don't really remember what it tastes like

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Mizu is a good person who has bad taste in girls pizza
TY Sinz, that's very nice. Sinz is a good guy too.

Also, Sinz I have a question:
Why do you think I have a bad taste in girls? I mean I just like Selena, because I think she looks pretty, and because she's a good singer/actor. I don't know anything about what she like in real life. That's why she my "Celebrity Crush"/"Dream girl"....because I don't know her....and I doubt I'll have a chance to meet her.

My actual taste in girls is different. Is something like:
-Nice personality
-Somewhat pretty on the inside and on the outside (I don't care if she has "curves", if you know what I mean)
-etc.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
TY Sinz, that's very nice. Sinz is a good guy too.

Also, Sinz I have a question:
Why doe you think I have a bad taste in girls? I mean I just like Selena, because I think she looks pretty. I don't know anything about what she like in real life. That's why she my "Celebrity Crush"/"Dream girl"....because I don't know her....and I doubt I'll have a chance to meet her.

My actual taste in girls is different. Is something like:
-Nice personality
-Somewhat pretty on the inside and on the outside (I don't care if she has "curves", if you know what I mean)
-etc.
It's a joke :p I just think that Selena looks like a 13 year old.

I am shallow as ****. Haha. But a good personality gets me every time.

In all reality, I think you are a pretty **** reasonable person. You don't ever seem to be annoyed. :)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
god, we pretty much just had this discussion about ideal girls (body type/race/personality) in the AZ Brawl Power Rankings thread, it's partly still going on too. it's gone on to something about asians and body fat >_>

I love big tits though, as shown in my new user title

6Mizu

Smash Champion
It's a joke :p I just think that Selena looks like a 13 year old.

I am shallow as ****. Haha. But a good personality gets me every time.

In all reality, I think you are a pretty **** reasonable person. You don't ever seem to be annoyed. :)
Ohh...lol.
Well, most people think she has a "Baby-Face" or that she's younger than she actually is. And every time I ask them a question that I want you answer Sinz.
Even if she "looks younger than she is" or "has a Baby-Face" does that make her ugly/not pretty or different?

Personally, I think Selena's the prettiest girl on the planet, until I see better that is. :)

I have 2000 more :)
ohhh....lol
Why do you have.....2...2000 more?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ohh...lol.
Well, most people think she has a "Baby-Face" or that she's younger than she actually is. And every time I ask them a question that I want you answer Sinz.
Even if she "looks younger than she is" or "has a Baby-Face" does that make her ugly/not pretty or different?

Personally, I think Selena's the prettiest girl on the planet, until I see better that is. :)

ohhh....lol
Why do you have.....2...2000 more?
To me I like girls who look a bit more mature. Baby faces don't do it for me at all. It is really a turn off for me. So for me it makes them look less pretty. She is a pretty girl and will eventually grow up to be a lot prettier. As it stands I don't like her.

Also, because i do.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
To me I like girls who look a bit more mature. Baby faces don't do it for me at all. It is really a turn off for me. So for me it makes them look less pretty. She is a pretty girl and will eventually grow up to be a lot prettier. As it stands I don't like her.

Also, because i do.
Oohhh..okay that's cool.
And yes, she'll be a lot prettier as she get older. :)

Also, Sinz I'm only turning 16 in 3 day....so you can't really blame me for liking someone that looks young or is young. (I mean I like mature girls and mature "looking" girls too.
TY, for explaining to me that it was a joke...and that some of the stuff above.
(Because I hate when people dis-like her for stupid reason...like "I hate her because she's a Celebrity off of Disney" or "I hate her because she has a baby-face" or the worse one when they don't even have a reason to hate her.

You a chill guy Sinz. I respect a little more than before, for dealing with this situation....in a good way.
<3 Sinz

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I awe'd.

No prob mizu, I don't want to be a negative force here. :D

Limeee

Smash Champion
I'm so frustrated right now.

Me and my brothers are playing, and all my brothers diddy does is throw banana's and then grab

i don't know what the **** to do....

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm the negative force of these boards. Mostly when I'm drunk.

The answer to your problem: Use Metaknight.
and me

and I just say **** like "snake is low tier", "you're all pedophiles", and "you just lost the game" even without being under the influence : p

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer

Me and my brothers are playing, and all my brothers diddy does is throw banana's and then grab

Shield the banana > jump and grab it > do stupid banana stuff.

or

Shield the banana > f-tilt while he runs to grab.

or

Instant throw it back.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

Focus on keeping the bananas off stage and stay close to him. :)

Limeee

Smash Champion
YES.AVATARS WORK!

and about being frustrating, i usually win most of the time, just by having grenades everywhere

but when both my brothers are **** talking me its really annoying
especially cuz i'm on the PR

Top Bottom