• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
We all just need to put his name in the color "1f1f1f" and our posts will come up when he searches his name, but he won't be able to see it. :laugh:

Edit: Nevermind, when you search it takes out all of the colors and just shows all the text as white text. No point in saying his name in that color anymore.. Unless your post is long enough so that it doesn't show the whole post and in the search results and you put his name in the bottom.

We'd put that guys name here <<Highlight that to see what i mean << So put the code [color ="#1f1f1f"] "His name" [/color] (Just take out the space between [color and "=#1f1f1f"])

Edit2: This post is long enough to do it. The search only shows up until "when you search it takes out all" So basically we should just make our posts longer than two sentences and put his name in the invisible color, and he won't know what's going on.

Edit3: I took his name out of my post so he wouldn't search and find the secret intsructions :laugh:

The Filth

Smash Lord
Shenanigans! I love it.

Wait wait. Is it the black font, or some other odd kind of grey? I suppose I'll find out once i've typed enough of this out to cover my devious tracks >.>

Edit: Amazing find Ken <3

ally

napZzz

Smash Hero
I has an idea..... to really mess with ally.

10 ally better search his name.

Everyone, edit "ally" somewhere into your posts (or I'll do it for you >:o) /kidding

but please add it :p not kidding about that
Wut who's ally isn't he that one guy he likes to play that one character snake the one who's in brawl?But being serious, do I just have to type his name into my post or put it in a weird color? I'm confused.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Wut who's ally isn't he that one guy he likes to play that one character snake the one who's in brawl?But being serious, do I just have to type his name into my post or put it in a weird color? I'm confused.
No no! Read Ken's post then follow his advice, the man is wise. Were you that pokemon player by the way?

Ally McBeal

napZzz

Smash Hero
No no! Read Ken's post then follow his advice, the man is wise. Were you that pokemon player by the way?

Ally McBeal
Yes, I play the pokemon game fo sho. I was even up for like 3 hours last night ev training all these pokemon I've been too lazy to finish lolz
Ally McBeal

Tennet

Smash Champion
Hmm i'm awaiting my food to be cooked.
But first the water must boil! And now the food is cooking, this ravioli is TINY i haven't had it in years.
okay this is starting to get annoying, i actually have to write more then usual...
I guess i'll write this much more.

Ally

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
The last three posts aren't long enough to not show the invisible text at the bottom of your post in the search results.

The search results showed this much of my post:

We all just need to put his name in the color "1f1f1f" and our posts will come up when he searches his name, but he won't be able to see it.

Edit: Nevermind, when you search it takes out all...
So we need to make any post where we write his name invisibly longer than that, or you might as well just be writing it in normal text.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I Think mine are usually long enough for it to show up....I think. Do you mean long enough to show up in the search? Or just in the quote. Does your post just have to be long enough to show your sig?

Ally McBeal

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
If you aren't sure if your post is long enough simply go do the search and search for "his name" and change it to "Show Posts" instead of "Show Threads."

It should bring up your post you just made and then if it's too short you'll see your entire post, instead of the cropped version of it. After checking a few, you'll get the feel for how long it should be.

Ally

The Filth

Smash Lord
Yes, I play the pokemon game fo sho. I was even up for like 3 hours last night ev training all these pokemon I've been too lazy to finish lolz
Ally McBeal
Awesome. You wouldn't happen to have any old scyther going spare would you? I've got a legit shiny larvitar I bred earlier if you want =]

In other news, I recently found out B reversals > Dedede

What is this Ally thing aboot?

napZzz

Smash Hero
Awesome. You wouldn't happen to have any old scyther going spare would you? I've got a legit shiny larvitar I bred earlier if you want =]

In other news, I recently found out B reversals > Dedede
I have a swords dance scizor if you have AR to clone it :0. Haha I have like 3 ttar's but another one wouldn't hurt ;D what are the iv's? Do you even know what those are D:<

Ally McBeal

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Lol, I'd like to see Ally name search himself and see the plan to bait name searches, but what do we do after he finds this page?

lol, 202020 or 1f1f1f work for invisible posts

:chuckle:

:023: ftw

Tennet

Smash Champion
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW the ravioli is like 7 years old and i didn't realize it until i tasted it... now to make fresh ravioli *sigh* this sucks lol
this thread doesn't even have half the pages that the marth GD has lol

Ally

napZzz

Smash Hero
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW the ravioli is like 7 years old and i didn't realize it until i tasted it... now to make fresh ravioli *sigh* this sucks lol
this thread doesn't even have half the pages that the marth GD has lol

Ally
We'll catch up easyyy. Snake boards>****ty marth boards

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Geeze, is there a guy that specifically makes Nazi textures for every character? I've seen a nazi mario too. Man, haha. I have a jewish friend. He would doesn't brawl, but he'd flip so bad if he saw 4 nazi textures fighting each other. Well, at least that adds 1 more texture for snake.

As for raviolis, I'm not a big fan of italian food. It's too rich and saucy for me. Viet food is a lil more bland and less rich. Just not used to it i guess. but I do love lasagna and eggplant parmasean (however it's spelt...)

"There's commercials for a new bank associate called "ally" haha."

The Filth

Smash Lord
Wouldn't surprise me xP

I was just wondering. I noticed a lot of people with other mains coming here, do you all main Snake or secondary him? Or do you find the Social Snake Thread to be too epic to ignore :cool:
I started off ZSS, but these days I probably play snake slightly more.

I love the explosions too much =[

Tero.

Smash Champion
Wouldn't surprise me xP

I was just wondering. I noticed a lot of people with other mains coming here, do you all main Snake or secondary him? Or do you find the Social Snake Thread to be too epic to ignore :cool:
I main MK/Snake/DDD.
I used to only main Snake for a while, then only main MK that's why I haven't been active here in the last few weeks, but now I main all three. And you'll probably see me arround here all the time :p

Why cannot there be anyone that says it's too epic to ignore :(

I started off ZSS, but these days I probably play snake slightly more.

I love the explosions too much =[
I started off with Falco, then added Snake. I use the 2 interchangeably, but use Snake most often. Ask SuSa, Tub, Kuro, or Panix how well I do with Falco.

I main MK/Snake/DDD.
I used to only main Snake for a while, then only main MK that's why I haven't been active here in the last few weeks, but now I main all three. And you'll probably see me arround here all the time :p
I use Falco, Snake and to some degree MK. Falco and Snake are great for singles. But I use MK for the occasional FFA or doubles match.

KoDama

Smash Rookie
jumping into the conversation ^^
maining snake / olimar / MK but snake is most fun and manly tbfh

o and ...

dont mention the war !!!

Random thing I never knew before, but just found out from a CPU.

Apprently you can footstool someone when they are hanging from the ledge, but the thing is that only you get the jump up. THe other person still just hangs from the ledge like nothing ever happened.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I main Snake. I wouldn't consider myself to have a secondary, since I don't research other characters. Besides snake, I like to dabble with a lot of other characters: ike, marth, Samus, Zss, oli, sheik, etc. Question, what does the JV in "jv # stock" mean and what does NSFW mean?

Tennet

Smash Champion
JV was a smasher
he 2 stocked someone but he was at 0% and was like YOU JUST GOT JV 3 STOCKED and THAT stuck.
and susa it is spelt "Varsity"

NNID
Budget_Player
I know, keep cool. :laugh:
BTW, that guy claimed 4chan was raiding here soon. I'll follow that lead... >.<

Since when is a clothed SSBB character from behind NSFW? >.< I mean, with all due respect, you can get a similar image by pausing while doing the second hit of an ftilt. :laugh:

Top Bottom