• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I use AiB to find tournaments (norcal doesn't care for smashboards >.> ) and talk to friends, I don't think I've ever been to their forums lol

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Yeah they are. It's about the chat rooms really. I check the Sonic forums because I'm always willing to help teach Sonics and I'm the moderator so I kind of HAVE to(not that I wouldn't anyway). But yeah. The forums are dead and full of idiots.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Yeah they are. It's about the chat rooms really. I check the Sonic forums because I'm always willing to help teach Sonics and I'm the moderator so I kind of HAVE to(not that I wouldn't anyway). But yeah. The forums are dead and full of idiots.
I heard that the sonic boards are the ghetto of the brawl character discussion places

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I use AiB to search for tourney and for live matchmaking, since nintendo didn't incorporate that. No, basic brawl doesn't count as matchmaking - there's no options at all. It's funny how I climb up the "info tier list." Started reading on grenade stripping and mortar slide on Gamefaqs (haha, I know...), then AiB for general info, and now here, where everything is specific down to frames and details on each character.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
omg.

I just saw a Dedede main on AiB who "doesn't believe in the chaingrab".

...yeah.

Believe... as in they dont' think it's possible, or they refuse to use it?

Think about it like this. AiB fourms exist so SWF is not flooded with n00bs :)

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I joined SuSa's group because he is one of the most awesome people on SWF.

And the fact that he made his own fanclub is even more awesome.

I joined SuSa's group because he is one of the most awesome people on SWF.

And the fact that he made his own fanclub is even more awesome.
I fear what will become of that group. It's small now, but it could grow in size. (espically with how many people SuSa knows x.X) It's crazy enough with people shouting out for Lain, Great Bambino, Panda, Razer, M2K. The world can only handle so many.

Considering ally type his name on the search bar everyday to get his daily praise by ppl, you're right. . . .
Hmm... This makes we wonder wether or not to say his name anymore... It's like his name has been tabooed and he will know what you say about him. Everyone refer to this guy as the "Great Bambino" We will never be stalked again *shifty eyes* >_>

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
He'll just start searching Great Bambino. :p

Ans SuSa knows so many people because people are just attracted to his awesomeness.

He'll just start searching Great Bambino. :p

Ans SuSa knows so many people because people are just attracted to his awesomeness.
So long as no one knows tell him and he doesn't find out, he'll never know.

If I didn't know any better, I would say you were kissing up :bee:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well it's too late now. You put Ally's name in the same post.

And I would gain nothing from kissing up. I'm just being stupid. It's what I do. :p

Well it's too late now. You put Great Bambino's name in the same post.

And I would gain nothing from kissing up. I'm just being stupid. It's what I do. :p
*goes back to strikes the person's name from all of my posts releated to this thread*

We all do it eventually.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still see an ally in your post. And I'm not helping by saying ally am I?

It's ok though. We all love ally and the awesomeness he exudes. Cuz we all know he's the best person ever and gets all the ladies and is obviously superior to all of us feeble underlings. WE LOVE YOU ALLY.

K, I'm done with the fake a**kissing now.

I never really understood why people kissed up in the first place. It's funny to see and try a few times for fun, but after awhile hearing all the stuff regarding the players gets boring to hear after awhile. I just wish people would stop. But what can you do.

Have to be grateful for the pros for giving us a lot of entertainment as everyone looks from a far trying to get up there.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's all in hopes that they get noticed. And even if they do, nothing happens. :|

Sometimes, I wonder what it'd be like if a pro just randomly picked somebody yelling about how awesome they are and made them their apprentice.

I'm totally gonna do that if I go pro... (cuz that's totally gonna happen)

The Filth

Smash Lord
Aunno... if I was in that Gent's shoes I would be searching my own name, if only because people may be more honest about my playstyle when i'm not about/ might be slagging me off :<

10paranoias

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
If you wanna throw ally off, you just gotta put him at the top of all your posts regardless of whether he relates to the convo or not. Then he'll stop clicking the link to this thread. and then... we STRIKE! But knowing his snake playstyle, there'll probably be a trap. It's a trap!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Neil Patrick Harris, Joss Whedon, and Nathan Fillion. What more could you ask for?

And yeah, I love that hammer joke <3. The songs in part 2 are the best IMO.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I has an idea..... to really mess with ally.

10 ally better search his name.

Everyone, edit "ally" somewhere into your posts (or I'll do it for you >:o) /kidding

but please add it :p not kidding about that

Top Bottom