• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
exploding snake o_O

snake are you alright? snake? snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

So what's everyones most anticipated stuff from e3? mine are

5. Zelda

yes, all it takes is some ****y picture to make me somewhat excited. we know very little/nothing about this game but I love the series(on console at least) and can't wait, currently replaying twilight princess

4. Super Mario Galaxy 2

SMG restored any faith lost over sunshine and then some, amazing game, can't wait for part 2

3. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

moar MGS starring big boss, MGS3 is my favorite :)

2. The Last Guardian

the trailer looks amazing and the previous two games by this developer are absolutely brilliant, it looks great

1. Metroid Other M

this could be amazing or it could bomb, honestly I could see it going either way. it's metroid + anime/FF style cutscenes and brutal third person action, it could be...interesting.

etecoon

Smash Hero
yeah, SM and MP both rank probably in my top 10 games ever so I'm always excited to see a new game from metroid(you can tell that I like it from the fact that I'm named after those wall jumping things in brinstar???), and happy to see that the series isn't on some ridiculous 8 year hiatus again! Everything I've heard so far about this sounds good, R&D1 is doing a lot of work with it so it's not just going to be ninja gaiden in space(I hope anyway lol), a lot of people said before prime came out that the series might be more natural in third person so now we will see

etecoon

Smash Hero
it's not like samus hasn't already been turned into a sex object lol

I think the last guardian and peace walker had the best trailers though, I'm anticipating other M most out of sheer fanboyism.

The Filth

Smash Lord
it's not like samus hasn't already been turned into a sex object lol

I think the last guardian and peace walker had the best trailers though, I'm anticipating other M most out of sheer fanboyism.
Yeah, kind of sad in a way. The main thing though is, Other M is supposed to be story based, around when she was in the federation army. Woman has issues....

You know, after her colony was burnt, her parents eaten and her not being human anymore. Kind of hoping she's not overly cheerful and such.

etecoon

Smash Hero
well in a way it's always been that way(justin bailey, your reward for beating SM in under 3 hours was scantily clad samus etc.)

you're reminding me of how painful the manga was to read aouhfuhafiuhafhiuhuih

I hope they retcon the **** out of that or simply make it non-canon

I'm samus aran, three years old...

you're cute miss but... YOU'RE GOING TO DIE

ridley shouldn't talk really...

The Filth

Smash Lord
Ridley for smash brothers 4 :>

But yeah, fingers crossed. Metroids probably my favourite game series so it had better not tank now.

etecoon

Smash Hero
ridley is too big

!

but for real yeah, I wanted ridley, him and geno are the biggest snubs IMO =/

The Filth

Smash Lord
ridley is too big

!

but for real yeah, I wanted ridley, him and geno are the biggest snubs IMO =/
How about Bowser 64 eh? That beast is gigantic :3

There's going to be a lot of butthurt if smash 4 is released anyway, what with 3rd party being present now. I can imagine hordes of Xbros clamouring for Master Chief :D

etecoon

Smash Hero
lol at the last guardian comic, not a bad guess, but it could also be a fake ending like ICO...

IxxI

Smash Fence
Ix- Sea is what people often read it as. T_T

I still don't know what I'm going to go by. Sometimes people read it as Eye-Ex-Ex-Eye.
Actually reading each letter, lol. I've also heard people use IxxI as Roman Numerals in different ways. The numbers are what people read IxxI as.

Ix- 9
xI- 11
=20

I-1
x-10
x-10
I-1
=22

Lol, I still don't know how I should go from now on.
._.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Ix- Sea is what people often read it as. T_T

I still don't know what I'm going to go by. Sometimes people read it as Eye-Ex-Ex-Eye.
Actually reading each letter, lol. I've also heard people use IxxI as Roman Numerals in different ways. The numbers are what people read IxxI as.

Ix- 9
xI- 11
=20

I-1
x-10
x-10
I-1
=22

Lol, I still don't know how I should go from now on.
._.
Fixed it for you. The first one is technically the correct one, plus we already have a TwentyTwo so we couldn't call you that. We could just call you Twenty from now on :p

IxxI

Smash Fence
Lol, I'm Asian and I fail and easy math.
I fail.

Lol@ the Twenty idea.

I don't try to pronounce that, it's more like an image to me, like a spring in some games sideways!

_
x
x
¯

BOING
Lol.
When I originally made the account I thought of it as just an image. I never thought of a spring though... Really creative.
:D

IxxI

Smash Fence
Lol, people are opening so many doors on simple name abbreviation. Oh well, this is fun.

Alright, so now we have these ideas for IxxI.

1. Ix-Sea (ix- like in twix)
2. Eye-Ex-Ex-Eye
3. Spring?
4. Eye-Ix-EE
5. Twenty?
6. Double Tennet?

Tero.

Smash Champion
Lol, people are opening so many doors on simple name abbreviation. Oh well, this is fun.

Alright, so now we have these ideas for IxxI.

1. Ix-Sea (ix- like in twix"
2. Eye-Ex-Ex-Eye
3. Spring?
4. Eye-Ix-EE
5. Twenty?
6. Double Tennet?
Ix-sea or Eye-Ix-EE sound best.
Take one of those.

Top Bottom