• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Canadian
Expired passport
Unemployed
...I cant really say I'm broke, I have about $1500 on my person, but that's all I got.

So...
Canadian
Expired Passport
Limited Funds
= NO POUND FOAR.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Probably not going.

SUBJECT CHANGE

Youth in Revolt looks like a terrible movie and every time I see that ******** mustache I wanna smash his face on a fire hydrant.

PZ

Smash Lord
Trust me dude my state is worst and no i wont be going to pound 4 wish i could but cant also iany1 wanna wifi i only have lag with northern canada and all but western europe probably.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Well u only have like 2 days to register, so u guys need to get on it. For those who cant, that sucks.

I guess ill be looking for Fatal and get some matches with him.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm 22, but I live in a dead state and driving 10-15 hours to play brawl isn't something I'd do...

and I don't play snake now anyway so no real relevance to any of you, I just have half of my posts in this topic for some reason : p

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sadly I won't be able to attend Pound 4 either. D:

But, hey at least i will be dominating CO in a few weeks. Then Nevada a bit after that. :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Snake is still my brother. :) He is my secondary after MK. But, the Snake boards are better :)

etecoon

Smash Hero
MK boards are horrible, it's like all scrubs that don't know how to space and think they lose or go even with characters that they ****, it's so ********

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Its true. You are better off just watching some videos and working on your own.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Gonna be honest the Lucario boards are pretty legit though.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I learned a lot about how to play MK

from marth boards :/ EL was too good lol

in all seriousness there should be some emblem lord compilation with links to all of his threads stickied in tactical, even the marth specific ones were very good as general advice

napZzz

Smash Hero
snake boards are the most legit, even though we have a lack of our top players posting in here Dx

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Don't worry guys, I am not abandoning you. :)

What do you guys think I should do for the boards?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
the snake boards are friendly and legit sure, but have any of you ever been to the wolf boards? They don't even have a social thread, all their threads are social threads, they talk about one thing for a bit then just veer off and start chatting about bacon clocks.

Top Bottom