• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

ErikG

Smash Ace
D'aw! XD; Yeeup!! It's going to be a fun year!

@Yume
Yaay! That's awesome! If you have a cell we should exchange numbers before Pound and try and meet up! I;ll make sure you have some of my baked goodies!
Baked goodies. I wish I was going. </3

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Baked goodies. I wish I was going. </3
Mwhahahahahaha!! I get to have delicious baked goodies! <333

Hey yume, when you back on campus?
I start classes the wed. before Pound 4, haven't decided what day I'm going back though, depends on how things go at work.

I'm watching There Will Be Brawl right now. This is absolutely incredible...
I watched the first like 3 eps. didn't like it that much, probably because its not animated =P.

btw, Today, whos the girl in your avy? I feel like I should know her.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Today, stop aswering questions u were not asked lol

and Sucks berserker, was looking forward to play with high lvl snake players, i like the ditto lol

Turazrok

Smash Master
Today, stop aswering questions u were not asked lol

and Sucks berserker, was looking forward to play with high lvl snake players, i like the ditto lol
Since when has berk been high level? I'm sorry if I was out of the loop, but I thought he's only been to one or two tourneys????

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Great idea Undies!

Today, mini Haruhi as in Suzumiya Haruhi? I don't really see the resemblence... she looks more like Kyon's sister actually?

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
:'( I wish I was going. Well, I'll try to attend the next big tourney. Haven't really played all break, so I guess I can use the time to practice. Take pics Calvin - I wanna put faces to these usernames :D

^mainin bowser, hahaha.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Haha, yes I main bowser (not rly)

Tan, theres a tournament in Chelmsford next week, I don't think I'm going to it, but its pretty close to you amirite?

Infern Angelis said:
Sucks berserker, was looking forward to play with high lvl snake players, i like the ditto lol
I like dittos but I really can't go :urg:. But tell me what happened in the tourney when you go there. :chuckle:

Today said:
@berserker, Huh? The girl in my icon looks big? XD;
Yeah pretty much

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Sure, Although I prob will use Falco more in tourney matches, but I like the Snake boarders so I'll rep Snake.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
About half way done finishing the edgeguarding guide that someone already started. :D

Turazrok said:
Since when has berk been high level? I'm sorry if I was out of the loop, but I thought he's only been to one or two tourneys????
Wut one @_@? I've been playing all night yesterday and before I went out-of-town. There's moar

Hey, if you took the pic already can you PM or give me one. It will make a perfect poster for the Snake stuff.

Top Bottom