• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if I explained it right, but I just remember lain saying that 9 times out of 10 snaeks stock is gone
I'm pretty sure I know what you mean... But I'm almost positive the 9 out of 10 thing is only right now, and people will figure it out and what to do to get around it. It's just like how snake used to have problems getting back against MK... It used to feel like every single time snake was off stage he was dead vs MK. But now, if I ever get gimped by an MK in a serious match I'd quit for life. XD

Also, if they try to footstool you out of your c4 all you have to do is mix up which way the c4 is sending you. They can't footstool you every time.

napZzz

Smash Hero
He said DDD can drop low enough that it doesn't matter which way you go when I asked him that. With every thing I asked him it seemed like he had a response to it. Like I said I might've explained it wrong.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Yeah. I wish I could've remembered the set ups he told me better. He said he would show me how to beat everything but the top level DDD's if he had time but the tourney ran late too :'( sad faic

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I never look at my posts until someone mentions something about post count.

EDIT: Wow, I post a lot.

Underload

Lazy
I'm hoping to break 1000 posts soon, but the only places I like to post are here, User Blogs, and Southwest. User Blogs and Southwest don't count toward your posts.

And the best part is, the Snake boards are near 1,400 threads XD Yay!

Man, I want want melee badly but I know brawl is better but I just wanna get melee so I wanna see the VURY osimness of Link and the weird nerf shenanigans of Kirby. I hope when I get melee I can argue about Kirby's VURY problem about himself then you'll see fox falling at the last tier while Kirby is at top tier!!! Nah I'm just kidding about the i mean "teh" tier :X

nevershootme

Smash Master
sooo yea.. coming december i'm gonna say fml every hour when housing smashers from texas lol for the big december tourney in orlando.
dojo, gnes, razer, dphat, and lee martin (though LA resident)

other than that i've been off practice from brawl for dance lol... big performance in nov... very freaking entertaining... and insane moves

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
sooo yea.. coming december i'm gonna say fml every hour when housing smashers from texas lol for the big december tourney in orlando.
dojo, gnes, razer, dphat, and lee martin (though LA resident)

other than that i've been off practice from brawl for dance lol... big performance in nov... very freaking entertaining... and insane moves
DO THE TECKTONIK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bytf3gZMFkY

Underload

Lazy
Dammit CRASHiC get out of my life.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Solve for i

Solution for a-holes:
9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)
9x-7i > 9x-21u
-7i > -21u
i < 3u

Geek humor?

7i > 21u

How does that turn into i < 3u?

Math error?
You are forgetting your negatives SuSa.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)
9x-7i > 9x - 21u; Distruptive Property (3 times 3x and 3 times -7u)
-7i > -21u; Subtraction Property (9x is subtracted from both sides)
i > 3u; Division Property (Divide both sides by -7, dividing or multiplying by a negative number in an inequality expression causes a sign change)

Math to me is all about memorization of the rules. Calculus actually seems to be a bit different. You actually have to apply some logic and thinking when it comes to answering some of the questions. Such as the whole idea of a value approaching a particular location., even though that value does not exist right at that location.

If f(x) = 4(x-1)/(x-1)
f(1)= undefined
But as x approaches 1 from the right, and 1 from the left the numbers will become infinitly closer to 4.

Top Bottom