• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
It was our Nappy. He posted in the results thread.
wut.

I beat fino guys. lol. Idk why I thought oli vs. snake was so bad. Either SuSa is months ahead of everyone, fino sucks, or I'm 2gud

? D:

I also took lains DDD to his last stock twice. :D

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Recently, aka: Like 2? months ago I actually took back what I said about Olimar being super duper ****.

Ftilt2'ing shields. Especially Olimar's, is never smart. Ever..... didn't really get out of the habit til Ally told me at Active Gamers to never do it. :s

Although I still think it's in Olimar's favor, not nearly as much as before. (I also have to thank CPU and Oki for going Olimar instead of DDD on me in friendlies not to long ago. <3 really helped me against non-side-B camping Olimars, how to avoid the grab, and to REALLY **** with dthrow. xD)

napZzz

Smash Hero
I know its his favor. But its not as bad as I thought lol. Like I was concerned it was 65/35 or something

it was just a mess. I throw nades while trying to avoid pikmin and mortar slide if I see the opening. My strategy was so bad but kinda decent. I feel like he didn't play out the close combat game as good as he could've tho. I just know he's supposed to be one of the top3 oli's orsomething. But who even uses olimar lol

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Fixed :)

I don't get why people love him so much... He just seemed like a really annoying little kid when I met him. And he doesn't even look that good.. You could tell SK was just playing with him, and he was still ****** him.

Oh and funny story. At Genesis me and two of my friends debated the entire time on whether he was a guy or a girl... We couldn't tell. On the third day we finally decided on a girl lol. Only to find out later that night that we were wrong.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
?!?

SK did not just do some of that. He did some unnecessary stuff.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Fixed.

Oh yeah I 2-0'd Ratman, and Nappy actually took a game off Ratman in brackets before they got switched.
ratman got some ultimate razer practice before we played again. Gettings witched from playing someone you were beating to having to play lain is frustrating, especially when you have to play that same person later and lose to them.

its only cuz I give you the best snake practice around :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
At 69%, I think it's safe to say that both of you are boned.

napZzz

Smash Hero
that last stock had me a little wet, not gonna lie. your spacing and reading was on POINT. THats what I'd like to see more often!

**** you near. Place at a local mn tourney where everyone sucks for once and talk to me.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
At 69%, I think it's safe to say that both of you are boned.
that last stock had me a little wet, not gonna lie. your spacing and reading was on POINT. THats what I'd like to see more often!

**** you near. Place at a local mn tourney where everyone sucks for once and talk to me.
lmao, no homo but yeah. Don't let Lucario juggle Snake, please believe I'm gonna put that vid of me juggling you soon enough.

NearZzz

Smash Lord

I love you too <3

napZzz

Smash Hero
I guess. I wish moe had went to no koast tho, I bet he could've taken top 5 if I could take top 10. lmao

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Lol, maybe.

I hate barbers who can't cut hair. And on top of that...He SNEEZED ON ME.
...FML (I feel like such a *** for saying that. Please forgive me.)
Cool kids read invisible text.

SuSa

The title is a true story, it was the ROB's first tournament. I was a full stock ahead. Got spiked, missed my tech -_-, dthrow him a little more, got to about 60%, didn't risk losing, ftilted him.

I swear, he flew so fast I thought I knocked his ROB into another dimension.

Actually, that is really sad for the rob :( Maybe the rob will learn next time to roll towards the edge to get out of the tech chase sooner. Or can you pivot grab rob against the edge?

SuSa

It wasn't all in 1 tech chase. That should be mentioned.

He was just so predictable that I could powershield > grab him. Even if he lasered me... <_<

It was his first tournament ever, and I tried to coach him on our first match (he had went Fox, ALWAYS double jump'd to dair on me... landed it rarely because I was trying to tell him NOT to always do that because I'd see it coming. :x)

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I need to get to the point where I can actually coach ppl in tournaments, I'm always so scared of losing my focus and ****ing up that I always play so seriously.

IxxI

Smash Fence
It wasn't all in 1 tech chase. That should be mentioned.

He was just so predictable that I could powershield > grab him. Even if he lasered me... <_<

It was his first tournament ever, and I tried to coach him on our first match (he had went Fox, ALWAYS double jump'd to dair on me... landed it rarely because I was trying to tell him NOT to always do that because I'd see it coming. :x)

I hate when you try to help people out, they don't listen.

I have a scrub tourney this weekend. ;P I should be comming back with some easy money. It's going to be doubles, and my friend and I are going to have our team name "Drugs and Women" because that's what we'll be blowing all of our winnings on. Lmao.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I don't tell people what to against me because frankly, in my line of work, there's not a thing you can do to stop me if I do my job right.

Top Bottom