• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

-Ran

Smash Master
My post count just dropped since we moved the Louisiana thread to the Spam section of our region. I lost 1,133 posts. xD

Maybe about stages, you should try like making Snake's stage list, try checking all match ups and check the good and bad stages, remember the chart it says there like 15.0- Meta Knight, if the stage of snake vs character is an advantage against the enemy, add points depending on the metagame points. (You know that chart thing) then if the stage is a disadvantage, minus points depending on metagame and check the total.
I'm not sure about this, maybe it's VERY wrong.:dizzy:

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
So I was playing some friendlies with a friend yesterday, I was Snake he was ZSS. I pulled off this **** combo on Halberd with the Halberd Laser thing.

So he was trying to avoid the Laser which was chasing him, landed on a proximity mine, got hit up into the laser, as he was SDing out I threw a grenade at him and blew him right back into the laser, which then killed him. XDDDD

The replay wasn't saved because we were too stupid to realize that we didnt have infinite replay and didnt reset.

Just wanted to share that with yall XD

I was randomly playing and doing stuff in brawl here's what I found out that obviously that everyone knows:

Blue- Noobish
Red- Okay
Yellow- Good

1.) Kirby can pivot his f-smash
2.) If like the enemy will fall on Meta Knight's head ( Don't footstool ) and Meta Knight does his D-smash full charged or not charged, it can do around 24-42% O_O
3.) Lucas' PK thunder damages 43%!?!?!

Noobish stuff huh.... :ohwell:

Oh by the way I'm ATTEMPTING to start a thread about finding ways on how to beat Marth, I'm just too stupid to start the thread because on first, this is the first time I'm starting a thread. So I'm deciding for someone else to start it. But on first who?

-Ran

Smash Master
Placed third in a tournament the other day since Lee was out of state. Also took 1st in teams with Hyro. Made about 40 bucks. Woooo. Feels good to make money for a change.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
SuSaDuctTape (6:22:15 PM): I've been thinking of making picturesque guides on how to beat matchups I know like the back of my hand (most low tier matchups)
UnderloadPete (6:22:15 PM): Smashers are cool in general
UnderloadPete (6:22:18 PM): Except Inui
UnderloadPete (6:22:22 PM): **** Inui
SuSaDuctTape (6:22:24 PM): lmao
UnderloadPete (6:22:25 PM): And
UnderloadPete (6:22:50 PM): If you want to make that :/
SuSaDuctTape (6:23:08 PM): Peach, Fox, Sheik, Jigglypuff, Ganon, Falcon, Link, ROB, Mario, and a few others.
SuSaDuctTape (6:23:12 PM): Toon Link
SuSaDuctTape (6:23:22 PM): If I EVER lose a set to any of those characters, I'd quit smash. lulz
UnderloadPete (6:23:35 PM): I need to know Peach, Ganon, and Toon Link out of those.
SuSaDuctTape (6:23:49 PM): ps: Past 6 months, characters I have lost to:
MK, DDD

Mk's were all top level players, DDD's were the higher-up randoms, or honorable mentions, or previously PR
SuSaDuctTape (6:24:00 PM): ^ That irks me a bit
So should I make the guides?

Underload

Lazy
NO KOAST v2 Results - FULL RESULTS UP!
Singles
1: Lee Martin (Lucario/MK/ZSS)
2: Lain (ICs/DDD)
3: Ultimate Razer (Snake)
4: Bassem (Wario)
5: Dphat (MK/Wario)
5: Ratman (Snake)
7: Hylian (ICs)
7: Affinity (MK)
9: Holms (Falco)
9: Domo (MK)
9: Nappy (Snake)
9: Kirk (Ike)

Is this OUR Nappy?

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
So I hosted/played in a tournament Saturday...

went 0-2

I've never done that EVRRRR

I felt horrible =[

then realized I hadn't played since July and felt kind of better

=[

:024:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
So yesterday I went to my last tourney before I leave for two years. I got first and that felt good, but I'm still pretty sad about it being my last one and all :(

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'm actually leaving on an LDS mission for two years. (Ah! Big surprise there, being from Utah and all XD) I'm going to Belgium Brussels/ Netherlands which is going to be nothing but awesome. I'm really excited.

I'm just kinda sad to be giving up smash cause of what a big part it's been in my life. But it'll be worth it.

Underload

Lazy
Ah, I see. Now I gotcha.

Well, if it's any consolation, I'm pretty sure Netherlands plays Brawl. There's a Pit main there who thinks he's good, I'd really like it if you whooped him for me, the southwest, and America :)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Ah, I see. Now I gotcha.

Well, if it's any consolation, I'm pretty sure Netherlands plays Brawl. There's a Pit main there who thinks he's good, I'd really like it if you whooped him for me, the southwest, and America :)
Lol I don't think I'm going to be playing any brawl while I'm there. Unless he's up for a RM (religion match XD) where if I beat him he converts, and nothing will happen if I lose cause I'm not going to lose so there's no point in even discussing what happens if I lose XD

Edit: LDS= Mormons as pretty much everyone knows us as haha.

I lol'd.

I'm pretty sure he's stated that he's atheist and argues any religious ideas, if that gives you any drive to convert him through Smash.
It seems as if every person who plays video games is aetheist. :/
^If that is against SWF rules to even mention this, forget I ever said anythign about it xD

Top Bottom