• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uh ... how?
I made this avatar myself, if that's what you're talking about. o_o

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Oh, I thought Serin changed it cause he said something about fixing your face, then fixing it when it was changed.

And Serin is a mod now >_>

NNID
Budget_Player
I felt special until I read that post SuSa. xD

I feel so stupid. I was playing brawl+ with friends and I could not get around a lucas who was spamming upB (hitting himself). Then I had trouble punishing a lucario who did nothing but roll. I feel kinda pathetic.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Get a Dazzle, it works extremely well. I have a Dazzle Platinum. It works nicely.

(Then for recording get a female to female RCA plug. Then get 3 head phone splitters and two RCA cables, and you can play and record at the same time. :D )

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Gamebridge is no longer available at a decent price.

Underload

Lazy
Dazzle Platinum is looking pretty good right now. I'll see what Best Buy will give me.

Windows Movie Maker (although crappy) does have an option to record the signal coming from the capture card. Not sure about Camtasia Studio, though.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Because SWF has such an active wifi scene, right?

So I get to cut open a dead guy's back today. Yahoo.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Because SWF has such an active wifi scene, right?
I've played like half the people on this board online, figured it couldn't hurt to try...if anything I should have known that snake boards wouldn't be awake in the afternoon :laugh:

front page of aib is down but I did find my way to the chat and made a lucas player rage quit with snake : D playing gay against bad characters is so delightfully evil

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
WAT

I demand more details.
Well, today is the first day I'm doing the major dissection, which is basically just doing the majority of the cutting. I get to open up his back, which is pretty cool. Last time we opened up his armpit, which was annoying cause we had to work through so much fat. Luckily, the back doesn't have much fat to wade through.

And yeah, first day of med school we had to start dissecting a human body. I don't really mind as its pretty fun/interesting, but it was rather sudden.

Top Bottom