• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, today is the first day I'm doing the major dissection, which is basically just doing the majority of the cutting. I get to open up his back, which is pretty cool. Last time we opened up his armpit, which was annoying cause we had to work through so much fat. Luckily, the back doesn't have much fat to wade through.

And yeah, first day of med school we had to start dissecting a human body. I don't really mind as its pretty fun/interesting, but it was rather sudden.
Wow, that's actually pretty cool. Whenever there was any sort of dissection on anything I always ended up doing it cause I was the only one that actually found it interesting and didn't care how disgusting it was.

I had no idea that armpits had a lot of fat either... :dizzy:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uhh i dissected a flower last year......................

Edit: Zaj since when do you live in kansas?

Suspect

Smash Hero
something strange is going on

my last 2 request to join my social group have been from member last seen reading this thread lol

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Panda is in med school? You must tell me how the MCATS were. I was planning on taking them this year, but I know I'm not prepared. I guess, I'm going to work as a PA for a year to see if I want to go to med school. Were the MCATS brutal?

IxxI

Smash Fence
I'm coming back tomorrow. Did anyone miss me?

@SamuraiPanda
What are you going into for the medical field?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm not going to bother watching the videos. Too lazy to click the link and wait for YouTube. Just tell me what it is about.

EDIT: Hell no Fence. Stay out. Thats why you're Fence. You keep people out. Lawl jk they have missed you.

Top Bottom