• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Balanced brawl looks like someone took brawl and give it a different name to make themselves feel like they've accomplished something... :/

NNID
Budget_Player
I'm listening to Lilium. (Theme Song to Elfen Lied)

I've got to say.

Quite epic sounding. :x Will probably use it for my combo video.
I can sing the full version of that song by heart :laugh:. I actually think I have a recording of it kicking around... I can do high or low.

Fake edit: No I don't. Stupid sendspace deleted it and I don't have it on my comp. If someone wants me to I can record and upload again.

GH > rock band.
Depends. GH3>RB>GH2>>>>GHWT
Seeing as I haven't played the others, I can't judge on them. GH3 was genius, and rock band's setlist was incredible. GH2 was also great. But GHWT was absolutely horrible. The mechanic added was decent but the slider bar was bull**** and there were about 5 good songs in the whole **** game.

Also, fun fact: I can beat every song except GGAHTF on RB on expert. :D

Spelt, I agree with you. The hammer-ons suck *** on Rock Band. Also, I herd BBrawl sucks.
Interface problems happen... The hammer-ons should be marked better.

Underload

Lazy
I don't like your avatar because I'm not exactly a fan of anime

Sue (ban) me.

EDIT: Okay, who am I kidding. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck anime.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
oh yeah world tour sucks... :/
i got bored of it after playing like 3 songs.
good thing i pre ordered it so i immediately unlocked all of the songs anyway

NNID
Budget_Player
Susa is a member. You fail. :laugh:

@SuSa: I'll see if I can pull it off with my equipment. I'm in the states with no mic currently (vacation) and a little under the weather. I'll see what I can do though...

oh yeah world tour sucks... :/
i got bored of it after playing like 3 songs.
good thing i pre ordered it so i immediately unlocked all of the songs anyway
Some guitar hero game has to include an optional setlist: "Nightmare songs". Including things like Stratofortress, Sting of the Bumblebee, Tribute to Randy, and Sequoia Throne. It would be epic. The songs don't have to be famous, but they have to be ****ing hard. Like, nightmare mode. Look up the songs I mentioned-they're insane.

etecoon

Smash Hero
the censor bypass might've had more to do with it, but lmao he didn't even edit it, he just ***** slapped you o_O

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
I mean, I personally like brawl for what it is, and BBrawl is just brawl, with some stuff taken out. Very few characters got game changing needs. Link and Ike were a hell of a lot of fun to play in BBrawl, and Snake pretty much plays the same, just a bit more creativity to get kills now, and being able to play on stages you couldn't before is a lot of fun.

I'd say it's worth trying.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I love linking my friends to ED when they don't know about a term. I link them to ED to learn about pedobear (cause I had a pikachu pedobear texture and they asked about it), attention wh**ing, furry, and weeab** (in case it's offensive). As derogatory as ED is, it's highly entertaining.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Ah, the Weeaboo page is hilarious. Same with the Guitar Hero page.
They even have Super Smash Bros. Brawl on there. It's totally lolz.

Top Bottom