• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
TBH, I know the Falco matchup better. A lot of the match is easily theorycrafted. (Which is how I win most of my matches)

I've never faced a good G&W (Enigma, Paper, some random, Princess Aura are the only G&W's I've faced). I've only gone off theorycraft.

I've never lost to a G&W.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
TBH, I know the Falco matchup better. A lot of the match is easily theorycrafted. (Which is how I win most of my matches)

THE ABOVE LINE IS NOTHING BUT ****.

Most of the Falco play the CG > spike > PEW PEW > spam the weird hitbox of fsmash

SuSa

THE ABOVE LINE IS NOTHING BUT ****.

Most of the Falco play the CG > spike > PEW PEW > spam the weird hitbox of fsmash
You should face this Falco named Brent. All he does it SHDL to IAP the entire match to camp. If he gets a CG, he will CG>spike. I beat him.

When you play as many Falco's as I do as Snake, whether offline or online, you tend to learn the matchup.

I was also carrying me and Bigfoot vs Champ/Larry (Fox/Falco) by completely manhandling Larry's Falco.

I also beat Fox16's Falco on Jungle Japes. He admitted he'd probably never go Falco against me again. (His Wario almost beat me on Battlefield)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I just lost to AZ... on wifi of course... ON JAPES. I WAS UP 3 STOCKS!!!!!! LAST STOCK ME AT 30ish AND HIM AT 158% ****ING CLAPTRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Few things are more fun than grabbing a nade and then fairing off the stage. :D And then letting the explosion help you out. :D

vato_break

Smash Master
fox16 has a horribad falco, also enigma is one of the better gaw's imo..a better gaw would be Okinawa,infernohit,or yoshi-freak or the god gaw leepro. In socal that is.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Anyone want to see my wario handle a DDD? You can also find my Snake in the related vids/more vids sections. I'm pretty sure the second set is all uploaded by now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsPQv7TBA7Y The ending for this match was super intense.

I also have johns for why I lost winner's finals/didn't **** as hard as I'd have liked to in GFs.

1 I was hyped on cough medicine/narcotics the whole tourney and was coughing a ton. XD

2 It was my second day wearing my contacts and my eyes got super super dry and were hurting the entire time.

3 There was a freakin' fly that kept landing on my face during 2nd set in grand finals XD (Seriously though, that was the most distracting thing by far >_>)

And yet, I still managed to take first place. Too good :)

Susa, rich isn't that bad. You've got him next time.

SuSa

I need to learn the Lolimar matchup.

We were going even in friendlies, and discussed the matchup right after.

Not the exact discussion, but here's the jist of it:
Me:"This matchup is stupid"
Me:"Yeah, pretty much. Samurai thinks its even because of you vs him in friendlies"
Rich:"lol, not even close. I don't gay as much in friendlies as I would in tourney"
me: "Pretty sure someone actually told him that.... lol"

RichBrown

Smash Master
I'm 3-1 against MoJoe

I was so burned out from smash the weekend I lost to him, I took that whole week off, then won a 35 man tournament the following weekend =)

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
So... I went to a tourney for the first time in 5 months on Saturday. Placed 7th with Snake/Marth and MK (only for some matches I knew I would fail without him, he was my main for over a year after all). For some reason...I freakin SUCK at the ZSS matchup. I got sent into Losers Bracket by someone who placed lower than I did.

I'm sad..

So Fatal

Smash Master
2 snakes in a team is ****.

Doubles

1: Inui and Mew2King (Snake/Meta Knight and Meta Knight)
2: Shadow and ksizzle (Meta Knight and Meta Knight)
3: Atomsk and Snakeee (Meta Knight/Wario/Dedede and ZSS)
4: Fatal and Bizkit (Snake and Snake)
5: Dire and Wes (Game and Watch and ZSS)
5: Bleachigo and Keitaro (Falco/Meta Knight and Falco/Snake)
7: Diem and Ether (Meta Knight and Snake)
7: Xzax and Vex (Meta Knight and Game and Watch/Meta Knight)
9: Pierce and Que
9: Rookie and Umbra
9: DaPuffster and Blue
9: Allied and Seph
13: Holychef and Fuego
13: TUSM and King Toon
13: BigM and KingzNightMare
13: RJ and bschung
17: Art and MTO
17: Izumi and Magus
17: Rhyme and Doom
17: Eazy and Litez
17: Gilgamesh and GodMainsPichu
17: Fluffer and Rave
17: Steel2nd and Dark.Pch
17: White and Black
25: Kaan and JIOH
25: Tatur and Piffle
25: Big O and Kazu
25: CloudFox and Xaoz

NNID
Budget_Player
Trying to reeducate scrubs on the mcleodgaming forums. Some posts really burn my eyes there...

Nobody said:
Something is not cheap if you can get around it? That's a ******** criteria, no offense.
In response to my post quoting IIRC Sirlin. I asked him what his criteria was and he has yet to respond.

OMG. They're immature babies. Metaknight isn't that strong from its attacks but just from its B attacks. This is nonsense. 1st of all, no one uses MK that much so why are we discussing this kind of c***? 2nd, don't we have a how to beat up metaknight guide so why did you bring this up in the first place?

no offense
-Spader555 :wink:
In the MK ban topic I created... It's nice to see a counterargument but preferably one that doesn't SUCK.

I can't believe you idiots have to talk about this crap. You losing to a weak character that spams spinning attacks and multiple slashes? you guys are actually babies!!!

don't you see how stupid you people are. You want MK banned because of the B button mashing attacks and the short foward air attacks. Do you idiots need to barge and such whine like a b$%&# about having to ban metaknight because you're weak to kick his ***. You guys are really stupid. And to think we have a couple of SSBB pros here.
Same guy. Note the "Weak Character" saying towards the beginning.

Boray said:
i had about 4 ps2 controllers break on me, but gamecube? never!
can't understand why you guys have that with the controllers.

Also, i prefer side + A, not only because it feels better and is easier to charge, but also because it's unfair to spam smashes all the time, it's not fair for your opponent, unless he uses smashes all the time himself.
C-stick topic. My head hurts.

JD_Klang said:
If your fighting a Tornado-spaming meta, use kirdy. If timed right inhaul will stop him dead in his tracks, swalow him, then tornado spam him your self after he has taken alot od damage, hammer him. (Don't use this when fighting a player who dosen't spam, becouse then your just being an *** hole. ONLY USE ON NOOBS)

If he is spaming Drill-Rush, use Samus or Bowser.
AS SAMUS: use your heat seakers as from a distance, then grab, throw, run, repeat.

AS BOWSER: Grab chain.
(Samus is your best bet)

If hes a Loopper, STAY OUT OF THE AIR. Use a character with good gound game.

If your fighting some one who is honistly good with Meta Knight with-out spaming, shake his/her hand becouse we need more people like that.
My poor brain. So samus is an MK counter.

NNID
Budget_Player
That was extremely painful to read... Oh God...

Also, requesting links to these threads.
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12233&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=120

Pretty much that whole thread.

http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16951
That one too.

http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16406
Some of that...

http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17456
That thread is horrible.

http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17140
The OP needs help...

Generally the whole section. At least it isn't as bad as the SSF2 section though...

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Two MKs > Two Snakes?

:(

Anyway, I've had my dose of stupidity for the day after reading those threads. I'm gonna go sleep it off.

Btw, nice sig Cadet. :p

IxxI

Smash Fence
Hey guys! Sorry I've been inactive lately. I'm currently on vacation in Las Vegas. xD

I hope to meet SK92, although the chances of that happening are really rare. We are also staying in a nice hotel, with a Brawl set-up. I knew in my gut feeling that I should've brought my gamecube controller, so in return I'm forced to use a wii-mote and nunchuck. ;x

Still yet, I'm ****** every person I come across, and I'll I'm going to spamming grenades and FTilt. It's hilarious. I'll be back on Sunday, August 16th. I hope you guys don't forget me! :bee:

-IxxI

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Hey guys! Sorry I've been inactive lately. I'm currently on vacation in Las Vegas. xD

I hope to meet SK92, although the chances of that happening are really rare. We are also staying in a nice hotel, with a Brawl set-up. I knew in my gut feeling that I should've brought my gamecube controller, so in return I'm forced to use a wii-mote and nunchuck. ;x

Still yet, I'm ****** every person I come across, and I'll I'm going to spamming grenades and FTilt. It's hilarious. I'll be back on Sunday, August 16th. I hope you guys don't forget me! :bee:

-IxxI
If you're staying on the strip then Mimi/Fow's house isn't far from there, and SK92 goes over their place all the time AFAIK. Try to contact them via AiB (and leave your cell) to see if they'd invite you to a smashfest or something. IIRC, its about $35 from the Rio hotel to their house, so its not bad at all.

SuSa

If you're staying on the strip then Mimi/Fow's house isn't far from there, and SK92 goes over their place all the time AFAIK. Try to contact them via AiB (and leave your cell) to see if they'd invite you to a smashfest or something. IIRC, its about $35 from the Rio hotel to their house, so its not bad at all.
WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER ME!!????? *cries*

IxxI

Smash Fence
Hm, I'll look into it. I'm sadend that I didn't bring my GC controller, however.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I'm back. I got some matches recorded, but they're not that good. I got hit so many time by marth's dancing blades. Sometimes I could fully shield it, other times I could roll past it, and sometimes I just got hit. I need to learn the timing more, especially if they do it slow. Eh, they still weren't that good...

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
YESZ. You guys can see me suck.

And I went to sleep at 10am because I stayed up all night (not surprising).

Top Bottom