• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
F**K YEAH CLICK CLOCK WOOD B****ES.

I don't think watching that in high quality would do much. Since it's already SO AMAZING.

Lol @ 2:03

My fail nair suicide made me sad, but I made up for it with that C4 kill. Still lost though. :<

You have those Pikachu matches too?

Underload

Lazy
I can't do sh*t about that except maybe turn the brightness down on my TV. I don't feel like re-recording and reuploading this, but if the quality will be that much better then I will.

@ Zaj: that was the only match between you and me on my Wii. So, I guess we forgot to save the replay.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
D**n it. I wanted some where I actually won. Although that 2nd kill was awesome enough that it doesn't matter that I lost.

And wtf are these related videos? Zaj is a word in another language apparently.

The only gripe I had was that things get blurry when we're moving around a bunch. Also, you should send that match and mikeHAZE to my Wii.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The only use that I see for that is a surprise fair, MAYBE. And even then, that's pretty useless.

vato_break

Smash Master
I couldn't get this to work with grenades...i think this could provide for some very important mindgames in the near furure

EDIT: You can turn this into a jonTech>bair

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I actually don't know if it's broken yet. My dad (who's a doctor) just said that there's a really good chance it's broken, but he can't tell right now cause of how swollen it is, and how much blood and pressure is building up under my nail. It's throbbing so so bad. But there is still a slight chance that it's not broken. And if it's not, he said it'll be better in a week or two. He's taking me into his office tomorrow to get it X-rayed and what not. Wish me luck.

Everyone should pray for my finger to not be broken XD

Nic64

Smash Lord
Something interesting, and completely useless.

Run to the edge of a platform/stage, and before getting there. Dash attack. Now mash C4/Grenades.

You'll slide off the stage.

Lawl?
Surprise fair to the face?

NNID
Budget_Player
I just broke my thumb

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

There goes my smash career. Now I need to find a new job :( lol
I actually don't know if it's broken yet. My dad (who's a doctor) just said that there's a really good chance it's broken, but he can't tell right now cause of how swollen it is, and how much blood and pressure is building up under my nail. It's throbbing so so bad. But there is still a slight chance that it's not broken. And if it's not, he said it'll be better in a week or two. He's taking me into his office tomorrow to get it X-rayed and what not. Wish me luck.

Everyone should pray for my finger to not be broken XD
I hope it isn't broken man. I'd hate to not be able to smash and I don't even play regularly.

What the **** guys? Stop using hax!! D:<
:p

You know what that invisible range is, right? That's snake's junk whipping out for a fraction of a second and slamming into link's face. This is why we are better than you.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I got the video up. I had 2-3 more videos, but I thought you could just take the replay.bin file, place it in my directory, and watch it... I was wrong, it won't load. I don't know if it's because I don't have their tags, textures, or what, but I'm guessing you just can't transfer replays like that. Anyway, Imma also make a "rate mah snake" thread, since there's no official stickied thread for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy3XvslK1ic

Toneh

Smash Lord
Michigan Brawl combo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTJWccQlqHg

Omni whipped this up in like 2 days. My part is super short, but pretty cool. Makes me want to make an entire combo video of those rapid-fire cuts. I just need tons of combos :D
ahh i knew right away the last song was from the turtles game haha

I got the video up. I had 2-3 more videos, but I thought you could just take the replay.bin file, place it in my directory, and watch it... I was wrong, it won't load. I don't know if it's because I don't have their tags, textures, or what, but I'm guessing you just can't transfer replays like that. Anyway, Imma also make a "rate mah snake" thread, since there's no official stickied thread for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy3XvslK1ic
LOL. good watch.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I think i shall change my username once i get my premium membership...

I think i shall rename to nsm or -nsm- or 8-bit (<--- but i hate it now) yea..... lol

and giving people pink colors is too good. sooo who agrees on nsm before i make the order

Top Bottom