• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nah. 20 people just took my avatar and made their own versions cause they could. He just happened to post at the right time.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I second green Pikachu. Make him green and turn the picture so he looks upwards. There are none of him looking up yet.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
That isn't a 90% rotation. I think he means a horizontal flip, change his eyes to be like C.C's (looking up to something) and make him green.

However I was thinking of adding C.C's eyes to him and doing a horizontal flip and making him green (C.C's hair color green)

Then I realized I am far to lazy.

EDIT:
Lawl, I was wrong....

PS:
It'd technically be 270 degrees. ^_^

EDIT:
Testing something

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I should steal your background and make have a purple background...Or better, a purple Pikachu. Too bad I lost Photoshop, and trying to edit it in MS Paint would be disgusting.

Someone should make me one!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I should steal your background and make have a purple background...Or better, a purple Pikachu. Too bad I lost Photoshop, and trying to edit it in MS Paint would be disgusting.

Someone should make me one!

Download Gimp. :o
it's pretty cool.
If it didn't freeze so much i'd probably use it over photoshop

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
GOD D**N IT SPELT, FLIP THE F**KING FACE. EVERYBODY THINKS IT'S BACKWARDS AND LOOKS ********.

Fix it.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
ONLY TWO PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED.

and i didn't save the psd version of the file so if i wanted to flip it i'd have to make the avatar all over again.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
1. Draw over the current face with yellow.

2. Put the face on again correctly.

3. ????

9001. PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Syx can finally get his name changed with this Premium thing. :D

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i tried to open photoshop and it exploded and sent out armies of rainbows and peanut butter jars without the lids.
this is all your fault.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
There needs to be a bottle of purple drank in that picture.

I know, But I suck too much at editing to do so. It's been a good couple of years since I've last tried to edit something like this. Photos, and pixels aren't really my thing, I know networking.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to type in purple.

EDIT 2: Can someone Prank me? I want a pink name. =D

Top Bottom