• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Double posting in Susa's honor. He got 5th at a tourney, he lost to RichBrown(Olimar), and DSF(Meta). Not bad Susa! Good job!

EDIT:

So Ken Neth got 1st at his tourney.
I got 2nd at my tourney
Who got third at their tourney
and who got 4th at their tourney
Cause Susa got 5th at his.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Richbrown 2 stocked me both games. I went Marth 2nd game.

DSF only 1 stocked me, and I epicly failed my last stock 2nd game.

Blew myself up on PS1 with C4, also took mine damage (it was nearby). Missed the tech on the windmill. He dsmashes, I miss a tech. This happens 2 more times. He then up-B's. I'm now at 109% from 0%. :| I give up hope....

In teams vs DSF, I had some epic techs:
I had to C4 recover, I teched the lip of FD.
DSF up-B's me. I tech the stage.
This happens 3 more times. (RIGHT against FD)
He edgehogs, I airdodge, I forget to C4 recover, I die. /epic fail to some epic techs

Vs some DK in friendlies (I think it was M7H) he spiked me and I tech jumped the lip of Battlefield. Considering I was at like 160%, it was epic. XD

I teamed with bigfoot, got 3rd in teams.
I then 2-0'd bigfoot later on in a MM. He does NOT know the Snake matchup at all.

We lost to DSF+Rej (MK/MK) and Champ+Larry (Fox+Falco/MK) who got 1st and 2nd in teams respectfully.

I beat some Diddy (ItsWillyo) on Rainbow then Battlefield after losing on Smashville and some G&W on Rainbow after winning on Smashville. So I'm happy. Yah, I only got 5th... but considering I got to play one of SoCal's best players, then Snake's worst matchup (I went even with Richbrown in friendlies to Panda... then he ***** me in tourney. =]) I feel I did pretty well.... but I can still do better...

Did I mention DSF said he'd talk to Tyrant about having me and Tyrant team? :D

Underload

Lazy
Good stuff SuSa, playing with the big boys.

I need to work on my teching now, I guess.

What were the top 5?

5. Motherf*cking SuSa
5. Some super duper scrub

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Susa, if we are ever in the same tourney, me and you are teaming. K?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Or Snake with any of the characters I play. (Marth, D3, MK, Diddy(who by the way I found I could play because of all my practice with Dekar. I am going to miss NM so much when I move to UT.)

nevershootme

Smash Master
Aww, looked like NSM just figured out the DDD matchup.

xD
well i learned it the hard way and instinctively doing so off the bat when starting the match... vs hungrybox lol... though i lost but still close game, went mk 2nd game and close game losing to air dodge into u-tilt...

but u-tilt is waaaay powerful than snake's unless i'm wrong

even then i got crappy placing this time yet leveled up my snake so i'm definitely ready against co18 when i move up to his area (orlando) next week for school.

We should aspire to be as good as NSM.
i'm not even that special anyways lol... i'm just lacking experience vs good players since most of the time the chance i play them is in tourney and never outside of them

SuSa

Banned via Administration
DDD's utilt IS stronger then Snake's.

Also my friend was literally talking today about D3's utilt "airdodge to utilt. It's a ****ing combo"

So LOL that that's what happened to you. Sorry to hear it's why you lost, but LOL we were joking about that ALL DAY LONG.

nevershootme

Smash Master
DDD's utilt IS stronger then Snake's.

Also my friend was literally talking today about D3's utilt "airdodge to utilt. It's a ****ing combo"

So LOL that that's what happened to you. Sorry to hear it's why you lost, but LOL we were joking about that ALL DAY LONG.
ehhh, most of my deaths were u-tilts and a few d-throw -> d-tilt kills, i need to know the ally DI though to survive that. I think i may have landed a high ceiling grenade kill once...

better than getting inhaled off the cypher and die.... ddd can soon bite my shiny metal *** hmmm... BMSMA (new tag hehe)

nevershootme

Smash Master
you want ultimate ****? you get a Fat Man and some nukes, then you run into a town with god mode on and start raining the town with the nukes or you pick a random person and target it and watch the game go into slo mo and see the nuke blow

fallout 3 was so awesome for that

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
The Grand Finals are being uploaded now.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to see them as they come up. Ken4Neth is my youtube account.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
SuSa is better than me now ._.

*Goes to work harder... and play more gay matchups... (rawr falco, olimar, ICs, and Kirby!)*

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
No, you won't he used MK. Not Falco.

BTW: You ready for playoffs? Cause wifi is going to bum**** you if you don't get ready.

Top Bottom