• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Okay then, I want to try and come up with a new title first, Tennet's Texture hacks is lame and unoriginal...

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
That can mean 1 of 2 things.

1) The Snakes are better Snakes then you
2) They know the Luigi matchup
I'm pretty sure Candy is a better snake than me, but he also has *** loads of experience being boss' crewmate. I think about it he might be the only Snake that takes boss on around here, maybe g-reg, but I can't think of a time where they played.

nevershootme

Smash Master
soo yea... placed ****ty in tournament (get bracket ****ed with good players) yet played like a badass with snake today... coulda beaten hungrybox's ddd with snake (camped like hell on smashville and made setups), but went mindless without thinking and went mk 2nd game. then lost to a toon link player with snake, won with mk, and lost in ditto (yea go fiuck this game)

most awemomest combo i've done today, and this was done out of randomness and on a mario

-full charge motar -> under toss grenade -> opponent hits grenade -> I jump and b-air him from the front hitbox at the same time the mortar lands on him. total damage was like 30%?

edit. i'm too godlike with nikita aim

nevershootme

Smash Master
I hate fighting Toon Link.
i beat his toon link last tourney we played each other, I decided i took the route of not camping back and tried the dsf method of not using nades too much, all he did was jump drop bombs and arrows and ****. just camp for 8 minutes tossing ****... didn't do anything santi and chip like... and multiple power shield at 1 frame intervals does not work in brawl despite power shielding is suppose to give u advantage, **** this game

like **** brawl period, snake is god... end of story, ban mk if all else

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Powershielding, aww.... how I love it. ;)

I can't find my match vs the G&W. :( All I can find is me 3 stocking MK's on Battlefield... (I was trying to find me 3 stocking a G&W on Battlefield.... but 2nd stock was amazing...)

2nd stock:
Ftilt into mine into c4 into neutral air. I reset my mine/c4 on other side of stage and camp.
He avoids stuff
runs towards me
jumps
I grab him
dthrow
he rolls into mine as I blow up c4

KO.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
No doubt. Basically a free grab. Regular shielding sometimes pushes you away too far.

Unrelated note:
Updating a h4x3d Wii is a pain in the ***.

SuSa

Idea to test, just remembered:

Need to test:
What getup attacks can we NORMAL SHIELD and still manage to grab?
What getup attacks can we POWER SHIELD but still fail to grab (Ganon/Samus/Falcon/Snake and 1-2 others only TBH)

Tennet

Smash Champion
oshi- i'm on when i shouldn't lol i'm sooo bored right now, i need an hour to pass faster >.>

SuSa

So I have a tournament today.

People I am afraid of:
Richbrown
M7H
Jmex
Typh
Edreese

People I have beaten:
Edreese
Jmex

People I'm pretty sure I can beat:
Richbrown

People I'm actually afraid of:
Typh
M7H

Discuss?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
SuSa, did you stay up all night too?

Typh is cool because he streamed the first season of Pokemon for all of us. That's all that matters. Ignore any ability he has to beat you and think of the Pokemanz.

SuSa

I was going even with him in friendlies. Then again, I was doing horrible that day anyways. xD

I'm nice and sleep-deprived this time (I had overslept that day I did horrible... I don't do well when I've gotten enough sleep) so I'm expecting to place.

3rd? Nah
2nd? I'd be happy
1st? Most likely

;)

I'm only going to this tournament in hopes of making money, so when my sister comes down we have money to spend. xD Otherwise she'll be bored for 2 weeks of not being able to ride the bus somewhere or something...

Sadly, if I don't place I won't be going to Active Gamers. :( A National tournament...

So I'm basically putting all of my faith into myself for this tournament, and dropping something I would have loved to do in hopes of having my sister enjoy her time down here.

Did I mention I have a hate for my sister because she's younger then me but smokes/drinks? :/

I ****ing hate smokers...

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
If there's only two people you're worried about, then that's guaranteed 3rd. Just step it up on those two and you got dis.

Think of your sister (minus the hate for her part) while fighting them and maybe your skillz will improve.

Underload

Lazy
Ooh snap, you can't go to Active Gamers if you don't place well here? Well then it looks like you'll have to *cough*

CAMP WITH NADES, SPACE WITH FTILT

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Underload is wise.

Edits:
ZOMG I just learned that Nintendo is actually putting out Smash 64 on VC. It's already out in Japan and Europe... but US has to wait. I'm surprised I didn't hear about this sooner.

Hopefully they fix the controls to be like Brawl/Melee. So I can smash with the c-stick and not grab with R. Then I can ditch my injected WAD version.

Underload

Lazy
Also, Sinz ***** pretty hard and got 2nd, beat Wobbles in tourney. I didn't watch any of his matches though, I barely watched any matches at all, except for one where it was his Snake vs. Dekar's Falcon on Norfair :/

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
:/

Dekar got better again :(. Instant throwing my instant throws back at me :(

Also, why he chose falcon on norfair is because he absolutely hates playing there as Diddy. Plus, his falcon is actually decent.

EDIT: Also, I gotta say our commentary is SS Tier. And our hats were amazing. Every person in the tourney had a hat on :D

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Instant throw his instant throw. Instant throw loop.

I know first hand how amazing Dekar is at commentary. Since he was leaning on top of me while doing it...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dekar didn't even commentate very much, it was The twins, Molly, and a few others.

Top Bottom