• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Tomorrow I leave for band camp, which i will have brawl with me. will be back friday unless i'm sleeping when i get home XD

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'm just doin it for the lulz. I want to see if he can actually back his talk up :D

$5 MM, SinZ? I'd do more, but I still have a ways to go to pay for my mission and can't afford more than that.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Zajice, we'll take on that half of Colorado. Together :D
Like those movies with the 2 bestest buddies going against overwhelming odds and coming out on top. Cue inspirational music.

Underload is the guy who always tries to keep us down but secretly wants to join us.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah they did, the name is O.o KC:MM
They should combine with Stack Smash and then the three superpowers will take over the texture hacking world.

That's be like, the USA, China, and all of Europe joining forces. The rest of the world is f**ked. Except Japan. We need Japan. Japan is Phantom Wings.

Useless
words
to
make
my
sig
appear
cause
it's
awesome.

Show up darn you.

Do it.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Texture hacking community is extremely disorganized, I agree. I'm visiting like 20 different sites to find all the textures I want. And there's still some I haven't been able to find. x_x

They shouldn't be stuck up. Merging would make things easier. And nobody will lose popularity. All the popularity will just be thrown together.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Brawl Hacks Wiki is working on getting like all the textures into one spot, there are a ton of tiny teams that need to just stop.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Some of the tiny teams make some good ones. They should use something like the Brawl Hacks Wiki though. Or post their stuff in the KC:MM forums. (Heh, that feels weird to type. Can't say Kitty Corps no mo.) Brawl Hacks Wiki is still pretty far behind though. Snake only has two textures for example...

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can make CSS pics but it's really time consuming and I'm lazy. General knowledge of what textures are where is enough in my opinion.

Top Bottom