• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
*notices the mario icon*

he does kind of have a reason to feel that way <_<

should just play :023: instead though, slays penguins and doesn't afraid of anything :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So. I got a new Signature to compliment my avatar. I expect lots of discussion. So do the discussing, because I want the discussing to happen.

Discuss .
EDIT: I guess I need more characters.

So, I am going to talk about my day. Today I went to work at 8 am. We had no cars til 9 am. then I got off of work 4 hours earlier than I should have. So I am going to make 40$ less than I want to. All because of the tax free weekend thing going on. :/

I had an idea for anyone that doest mind playing on wifi. we play wifi pro duelists for the lulz. all we need is someone to hack there wii to allow custom stages to be played on wifi. and so long as they host, anyone that joins there room would be able to play on the custom stage as well

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
How many people would actually watch a couple matches from my STD if I put them up?

*seeing if it's worth it to get my recording stuff out or not*

How many people would actually watch a couple matches from my STD if I put them up?

*seeing if it's worth it to get my recording stuff out or not*
i would watch it since you are asking people to. only one way to know: just post them.

pspnet sux <_<

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't like Dedede cause he's slow, clonky, and awkward to use.

<_<
>_>

Like Snake, only not worth it because he's not as awesome AND doesn't **** as hard. Also less fun.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Does Susa even have vids up?(recent matches.)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So...

Sinz thinks he is the 4th best Snake.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Mojoe, Candy, Chops, Anti, and SamuraiPanda are better, to name a few.
I didn't list them because I think I am better than them. Personally I just like watching the ones I listed. :D

Afro is the only interchangeable one though.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Its not a fantasy world. You will see. Watch the livestream tomorrow of Nm's tourney. you will see my Snake.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
MaNg0 taught me to be arrogant. Its better than being a coward with no confidence.

Underload.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
lol I saw mojoe at Genesis. Two of us went the whole tourney debating on whether he was a guy or a girl. We finally decided on a girl the last day, only to find out he was a guy XD

SinZ, MM me. We'll record it and let everyone see who's a better snake ;)

Top Bottom