• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Someone brawl me... I'm retardedly bored. Plus I want more Snake experience... (even though I probably don't need it *cough*SuSa*cough*)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I'm bored too. I'm just exploring more of Melee's debug Mode.
I learned how to manipulate what Pokemon comes out of the Pokeball.
I also learned how to display KO barriers.
WOW @ Mute City.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm so sorry. I'm back. My house is being renovated so I had to turn the computer off...

EDIT: Who wanted to Brawl? First post after this gets it >.>

no i use everyone, and using c-stick feels better for me to use than hitting any direction and A.
I use Snake, I don't need no stinking C-stick :demon:

I've not really run into many controller problems like broken sticks or anthing like that. The only problems I have were a control stick that wasn't aligned properly, so holding up or down would stick very slightly. It's not a big deal in other games, but it's really pronouced in Brawl for some reason. (Extra sensitive?) Another one was I used the shield button so much, it stopped working. It would work for air dodge inputs, but the hard click didn't, and thus I couldn't shield. (Not buying Gamestop controllers ever again)

Panix

Smash Ace
Alright guys, I need some help.

This weekend Im going to M2K's last tourney in NJ. (he's moving to Ohio)
I plan on MM M2K for five bucks. I've been studying MK hard. Watching videos, Reading about M2K himself, his personal fav bans, CPs, and all.

I want to know what would be the most effective way of dealing with MK's dair camping and offstage ****.
Any details will help.

I also Plan on winning at least 3rd place. Help a fellow snake out =/

Alright guys, I need some help.

This weekend Im going to M2K's last tourney in NJ. (he's moving to Ohio)
I plan on MM M2K for five bucks. I've been studying MK hard. Watching videos, Reading about M2K himself, his personal fav bans, CPs, and all.

I want to know what would be the most effective way of dealing with MK's dair camping and offstage ****.
Any details will help.

I also Plan on winning at least 3rd place. Help a fellow snake out =/
All I can give you is my best wishes, and say good luck.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
C-stick is awesome. :) Instant throwing. I love it. :D instant thrown grenades are hot. :)

More on the nade instant grab thing. If you do it on the ground, and do it at an angle, you won't catch the nade. BUT you will slide with your shield on. Its just a matter of timing. :D

vs. MK nade drop and Double jump Nairs. its nice. Get your grabs in good timing. And most of all don't get gimped.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
GGs Underload.

EDIT: Reason I left is because my mom is forcing me to study for my driving permit. >.>

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
=x Was it that bad?

@Velox - Cant do it tonight. Tomorrow would be better since I MAY get to enjoy my last two days of summer... (Oh noes! School!)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Work on your b reversals, and nade drops to grabs. most characters who juggle are vulnerable to that. Its nice. :D

EDIT: Underload you coming to the tourney on saturday?

=x Was it that bad?

@Velox - Cant do it tonight. Tomorrow would be better since I MAY get to enjoy my last two days of summer... (Oh noes! School!)
DARN. I wanted to face more DDD. Oh, well. Time to find another victim lol

Also, Nair out of UpB > ledge grab is awesome defence. Won't work all the time as you might face a Fsmash in the face, but it helps.

Underload

Lazy
I've got the B reversal down, but it's my only trick while recovering from above and any really smart player can predict when I do it. I don't want to leave recovery down to pure mindgames. What's really getting me is opponents b/fthrowing me offstage, and simply Up + B'ing (MK, Marth) or fairing (D3) me until I somehow get away. On a character with multiple jumps (MK, D3) I usually don't get away until ~50-60%.

And no, I can't even go to a ****ing smashfest that's half an hour away, let alone travel OoS for a sweet tourney with a lot of Brawl and Melee talent. Nooooo, heaven forbid that I go have some fun in the last week of my summer.

My parents hardly know that I play smash, anyway.

EDIT:
Also, Nair out of UpB > ledge grab is awesome defence. Won't work all the time as you might face a Fsmash in the face, but it helps.
Tried it. Done it. Mastered it. Recovering from the side isn't really an issue, it's directly above the stage that's giving me a hard time. The only other option I can think of when recovering from the top is simply FFing a dair (or maybe a bair?)

And no, I can't even go to a ****ing smashfest that's half an hour away, let alone travel OoS for a sweet tourney with a lot of Brawl and Melee talent. Nooooo, heaven forbid that I go have some fun in the last week of my summer.

My parents hardly know that I play smash, anyway.
:) Your exactly like me.

Underload

Lazy
GOD DAMMIT WHY DO I ALWAYS GET BOTTOM OF THE PAGE...................................

Also, senor crystal-san man, there's a guy from Colorado who goes by Marronator that's moving to Minnesota for college. Just thought I'd let you know.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Air dodge to b reversal is nice. :D And just mix it up more often.

Underload

Lazy
And to add on to that, I don't even know how to ask them :/

Sinz, Can I play you.

GOD DAMMIT WHY DO I ALWAYS GET BOTTOM OF THE PAGE...................................

Also, senor crystal-san man, there's a guy from Colorado who goes by Marronator that's moving to Minnesota for college. Just thought I'd let you know.
I likely won't be facing them at all till next year. Maybe not even then. I'll be going to college in either north pennisula Michigan, wisconsin, MN, ND, or SD. So chances are MN isn't going to be picked.

Underload

Lazy
Air dodge to b reversal is nice. :D And just mix it up more often.
Just ff'ing an airdodge into a b-reversed nade WOULD help if they're toward the top of the screen. If they're a bit lower, however, it would just be a simple read. I'd get ftilted / grabbed / uaired / usmashed / utilted / fsmashed / sodomized, etc.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=204660
For your problem with traveling.
If they are a bit lower do two b reversals. read them. Try to think what they are trying to predict. If you see them going in direction, go the other. Its not too crazy hard. :D Also, if you still have your cypher use it to mix it up.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=204660
For your problem with traveling.
If they are a bit lower do two b reversals. read them. Try to think what they are trying to predict. If you see them going in direction, go the other. Its not too crazy hard. :D Also, if you still have your cypher use it to mix it up.
Sinz Play me :)

That thread doesn't help me at all. I know my parents views on things and they would for sure flip if they knew I was talking on chats, or even fourms. And dont' even try to argue over what you think my parents are like, they are completely overprotective and simply untrusting of most things. I've analyzed the situation from multiple perpectives and simply out right telling them is the stupidest option for me to try. They will literally take the wii and probably the computer away from me as well. I know this because they have done it before. My only solution is to meet someone irl, talk to them personally and get my family to meet them. And in my city, there seems to be no one I can talk to that also is in link with the community.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
:/ Sounds like someone is raging out.

I don't play wifi, sorry. My connection is hideous.

EDIT: I decided I like my new avatar. :) It matches my colored name. :)

Top Bottom