• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Tennet

Smash Champion
So during marching band practice today someone acted like snake by coming behind me in a box and jumping out and dthrowing me XD so people are like Tennet can fit in the box! its a little small but i can barely fit, and its too good so i'm going to find a better box and get someone thats driving to bring it for me and sometime at night i'ma run around in a box like snake.

@Tennet: I had a crazy idea to one day go trickortreating (no matter the age, it's still entertaining lol) in a box. xD

:/ Sounds like someone is raging out.

I don't play wifi, sorry. My connection is hideous.

EDIT: I decided I like my new avatar. :)
No, I'm just frustrated with the situation xD I want to be able to go to a tourney so bad (not scrub tourney), but the limitations are really annoying. At least I only have another year before college and then I can try to work out something around the college area. I will however try to find someone in town I can play in the next year to do it sooner. But I must be patient xD Before I never really considered myself tourney ready, but recently I think I could partcipate in a mid/low skill tourney and do relatively well. Online to offline transistions could take sometime.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So during marching band practice today someone acted like snake by coming behind me in a box and jumping out and dthrowing me XD so people are like Tennet can fit in the box! its a little small but i can barely fit, and its too good so i'm going to find a better box and get someone thats driving to bring it for me and sometime at night i'ma run around in a box like snake.
Sounds like you got mugged by a hobo.

I'm not trying to make a refrence to hobo as being insulting. I was making the refrence as a person who simply had gone to the tourney. Sort of like if you had said, "you must have been mugged by an APEX" I would reply with they must have been from the APEX tourney.

That makes more sense.

Something I've been wondering, how come you haven't shown up much in the Snake threads before except within the last few weeks.

Tennet

Smash Champion
post.

I need to find a good box tomorrow... what would be a fun game to play when it gets dark with a lot of people?

GemN

Smash Cadet
I see GDLK as "Good Luck", I didn't think of it as "GodLike" at all... Why not change your tag to just "GOD" instead?

God>Godlike.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yet again, another match SO CLOSE to my dream match...

I want Twin Snakes vs Twin Snakes!!!!

Also, Snake 1's d-throw to Snake 2's f-smash is too good.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
GGs Velox. You have a good Snake, you just make drastic mistakes that could throw a game away.

EDIT: @Conspiricy - I do not think we are predictable =3 As a matter a fact, Snakes are a bit too predicatable.

GGs Velox. You have a good Snake, you just make drastic mistakes that could throw a game away.
I know. Our games shifted way too much. 3 stocked, 2 stocked, final stocks. Won one game on your match pick. I was surprised you picked Halberd.

I'm trying to figure out why I make so many mistakes. Main reason I don't play melee. What did you think of Falco? I just wanted to use him at least once.

And great games also. A lot of random stuff happened. Like I tried to pivot boost grab, but for some reason I slide like 1/2 of FD instead. I think you footstooled me in the middle of the pivot boost grab.

EDIT: @Conspiricy - I do not think we are predictable =3 As a matter a fact, Snakes are a bit too predicatable.
We must be sneaky if we are too recover :)

Edit: Also, what are these lies I have been told <_< You don't CG. You CGed me often, probably not the fullest extend, but you still did. I think you changed how you play.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Serin. I noticed you actually got worse when you started CG'ing me. :p

/I'm kidding, we were both rusty

I finally seperated "wifi" from "brawl" from "melee" in my mind. Adjusting between the 3 is soooo much easier now....

etecoon

Smash Hero
I still play brawl too much like melee and I haven't really played melee much since brawl came out : (

I've yet to wrap my head around CAMPING GOOD, APPROACHING BAD, I understand it, but I have issues executing it...

I still roll off the ledge after hogging it thinking that it's the best way to keep people off of it...

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Snake's get subsequently easier when I CG them offstage. Basically because I can gimp the **** outta them or just build ALOT of damage.

Top Bottom