• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Power Rankings V6.5 - Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Lol creating hype is done by saying "I'm gonna **** you", not by saying "lol I 2 stocked you and now I'm posting about it to everyone (even though you beat me several times)". Just sayin, that's just being annoying lol.

Who wants to mm me in brawl? I don't play brawl.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Lol creating hype is done by saying "I'm gonna **** you", not by saying "lol I 2 stocked you and now I'm posting about it to everyone (even though you beat me several times)". Just sayin, that's just being annoying lol.

Who wants to mm me in brawl? I don't play brawl.
"I'm gonna **** you" "I 2 stocked you"

A bit similar don't ya think?

Anyway the whole beating Chris was meant to create hype. The other stuff was just responding to people who think I'm nothing but terrible lol. Either way wasn't my intention.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Nah not really, I'm gonna **** you is fun competitiveness whereas "lol I 2 stocked you" is like trying to humiliate someone after a win someone or something idk.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Nah not really, I'm gonna **** you is fun competitiveness whereas "lol I 2 stocked you" is like trying to humiliate someone after a win someone or something idk.
mmk. I see both statements can be taken both ways depending on the context... Which can be confusing when mentioned on an online forum.

swordsaint

Smash Master
no it'd be pretty confusing in real life too

one is past tense

one if future tense

you're trying to create hype

take a guess at which one you want to use

Hotdog

Smash Lord
You're doing it wrong Cal, L2Hype.

Saying you 2 stock people once in a life time comes off being cocky.

Saying something like Jbirds is crap (which he really is) and MM him is easy money is bringing hype.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I still honesly think both statements are cocky lol but k sure I'll just call people crap from now on I guess haha.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Man, Cal's got mad skills, it's just gotta take a life threatening moment to bring them out.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Talking about future brings hype, talking about the past just annoys everyone. That's the difference, so they prob both are cocky but one creates hype, the other creates hate.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
qld is crap at trolling, I demand a trolling MM
Indeed and you would win EVERYTHING

Man, Cal's got mad skills, it's just gotta take a life threatening moment to bring them out.
Haha reminds me of Animes' where the main Character gets the **** kicked out of him/her than ***** when almost defeated. I wonder if they were always sandbagging....

Talking about future brings hype, talking about the past just annoys everyone. That's the difference, so they prob both are cocky but one creates hype, the other creates hate.
I see.. Point made but I can still see them both creating hate.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
CBF, letting Chris do all the work lololololol (When he comes back)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
olimar, get him off stage at 20% and lol.

peach, run away from her untill she pulls a bobomb, then catch the bobomb and throw it back.

couldnt be simpler.

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
peach, run away from her untill she pulls a bobomb, then catch the bobomb and throw it back.
lol a dangerous version of hot potato.

I have two days to study the Human Physiology subject, then maybe some Brawl practice when I get there on the day.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Olimar Match-up, weed killer or round-up.

Peach Match-Up, have bowser steal her away so she becomes useless for some unknown reason.

It's your only chance against Jaice.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I've got 2 days to learn the Olimar and Peach matchup. brb.
Same here lol. Well olimar more than Peach.

olimar, get him off stage at 20% and lol.

couldnt be simpler.
My eyes have been opened.

Olimar Match-up, weed killer or round-up.

Peach Match-Up, have bowser steal her away so she becomes useless for some unknown reason.

It's your only chance against Jaice.
Well I have Klaw for that ;)

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
I hardly played brawl this past few weeks, exams exams and exams. Good thing free it's all done i'll be free *_* hopefully I'll get a few cheap MM going in the weekend <3

Remastered

Smash Lord
Tip 2: Although she can juggle, she is weaker in the air than on the ground, and has the worst air dodge in the game. The characters that beat peach are those that out play her in the air. (Marth, MK etc)

Tip 3: Don't ever try to punish her landing, she has an onslaught of fast frame prioritive moves from the floor and can pull the shield very quickly too.

Tip 4: Peach is very slow at stage coverage, whether it be in the air or along the ground. Make use of the space you have, and don't fall for the bait.

@ Vyse: Don't use your banana's as much on Peach, she uses items very well and keeps off the floor if they are playing the MU well. Marth is where it's at against peach.

@ MTgod: I laughed hard at that link, as there have been plenty of times where I have wanted just to do that.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Hahaha I love the comment.

"Man if a red skinned white haired australian guy came up to me and used a line like "I'm gonna throw some pain on the barbie!" I'd probably punch him too."

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you guys are bad at snake, get at me.

also tips for beating lolimar

#1 pick luigi

#2 realize that pivot grabs are the only thing that can beat luigi cyclone on the ground

#3 realize that uair with yellow pikmin is the only thing that can beat luigis sexkick (iirc)

#4 realize that if you land with a fireball and get grabbed, the fireball will move faster and hit olimar first resulting in you getting out of the grab since oli doesnt get grab armour, I also believe you get a frame advantage if done properly

#5 hit the front of olimars shield with a fair, if he trys to shield grab you, you can actually jab him first which leades to...

#6 realize that everytime you hit with the first jab of luigis, you can jab cancel into upb everytime, the timing is so big that you dont even have to do a normal jab cancel (which consists of hitting down at the right time) just tap A, then upB

#7 laugh in olimars face when you realize that you win up close, cant really be camped since you have super amazing safe approaches, can kill really early and stupidly, cant be combo'd at all (sexkick) and can also mega gimp oli off stage with rising cycolone

should I keep going?

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
MTGod, because of that video, I will more than likely be in a coma after the next tournament. Hilarious as all hell, but please, consider my health.

Fox is apparently ranked number 5 on the Japanese Tier List.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
To beat Olimar:

Choose Toon Link

Down Smash the Olimar at 0%

Grab ledge as the Olimar user is stupified by the direction he went in.

Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom