• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Power Rankings V6.5 - Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
You can't straight plank with mk because of the ledge grab rule.
RULES!!!

And hotdog, i'll mm you for a few dollars? That's only if i don't verse you in the bracket.

I want to verse everyone from 5 - 10 on the rankings + ad3pt, arrow and scrubs in either the bracket or through money matches.

Hopefully most people turn up.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I'll MM anyone who is interested at the next smashplay. Time might be a problem though.

If I beat Jaice in a money match (if he accepts), would I be put on the rankings then?

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Why does it have to be best of 3? Is that some kind of standard ruleset? Also I may not use Wario exclusivly. Depends on the day.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
It's best of whatever the 2 decide to do, could be first to 10 if they wanted. But it's ok cal has a scrub Wario lololololololol.

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
Matthew, beat the other nine first.

Cal, I would like to have a money match with you since you seemed to beat Hotdog effortlessly. We'll make it a payment of $10 x (number of games we decide to play up to). So for example if we have first to 10 like Hotdog suggested, then the loser gives the other person $100. Please can we MM? Would be good pay for roughly 2 hours work if you won.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Matthew, beat the other nine first.

Cal, I would like to have a money match with you since you seemed to beat Hotdog effortlessly. We'll make it a payment of $10 x (number of games we decide to play up to). So for example if we have first to 10 like Hotdog suggested, then the loser gives the other person $100. Please can we MM? Would be good pay for roughly 2 hours work if you won.
Once again that happened in a friendly so he may have not been trying blah blah blah. Hmmm I'll give it a think. Also I would be getting 2 dollars more for that amount of time playing smash then actually working assuming I won lol.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
lol Jaice you make it sound like Cal could beat you =/

Your such a hot shot now Cal :p
$1000, your whatever my MK/Snake.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
cocky? I don't think I'm being cocky.. as I don't think I've ever lost to you. In fact, I know I have never lost to you.

oh btw.. friendlies don't count
(there's this cool thing called sandbagging........)

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I have ever versed Cal, or a Bowser for that matter, so he could still beat me. Besides, he beat everyone's favourite rapist - Chris. Therefor I would like to verse him.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
cocky? I don't think I'm being cocky.. as I don't think I've ever lost to you. In fact, I know I have never lost to you.

oh btw.. friendlies don't count
(there's this cool thing called sandbagging........)
I have to agree with you there but now I think you're just underestimating me. As for now, brb training in the mountains.

Also is anyone bringing recording equipment? I'd like to record it. That or we could use Toki's wii to do so.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Yea, after you lost to me like 12 times in a row first lolololololololol.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Hotdogs kirby sucks, doesnt even play him. Cal be thinkin he a bad player... this is not to get confused, he mains a better character now.

@Jaice - How can you live in QLD and not <3 Chris

Chris Raaaaaaaaaaapes

My wii has replay codes so we can use that for a MM setup.
On a somewhat serious note i wanna do heaps of MM's with everyone, just for gold coins so i can verse everyone and get **** recorded.

Iv never lost a mm so bring it on ***s etc etc
Also eggnog matches!

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Lol Cal, I've 2 stocked you plenty of times. It's nothing you can really brag about.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
but Scott, Cal beat Chris in a friendly... once... he's clearly better than everyone else now and is going to win every mm on saturday as well as all smash events while he's at it.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
We can record matches on my system and if you want to and I could upload it to youtube etc

I'll also do some MM, $0.20 ~ $1 <3 Im poor. I'd actually MM someone with me going random, to see how it goes :p gotta get rid some of my coins.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
You were really playing Toki, I trained him with Kirby and then we swapped clothes.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Lol Cal, I've 2 stocked you plenty of times. It's nothing you can really brag about.
Yea ages ago when I was worse then I am now lol.. I honestly don't care who's 2 stocked who tbh.

but Scott, Cal beat Chris in a friendly... once... he's clearly better than everyone else now and is going to win every mm on saturday as well as all smash events while he's at it.
That's my mindset exactly. :p Self confidence is serious business.

Ironically you've never beaten Chris whatsoever.

Besides I don't actually think I'm at Chris's level. Just trying to make a little hype around here geez lol...

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
We can record matches on my system and if you want to and I could upload it to youtube etc

I'll also do some MM, $0.20 ~ $1 <3 Im poor. I'd actually MM someone with me going random, to see how it goes :p gotta get rid some of my coins.
Inorite. Know how you feel haha.

I'll MM you too Toki :D

Btw Bring wii hacking stuff pl0x.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I don't think Jaice hates Chris, I'm pretty sure he just wants to play him in a tournament set to see who really is the top player without immediately being dismissed.

I will money match Cal, I'll play MK, and if he can't beat me than there is no point versing anyone else.

Prediction for next tournament: Cal won't be able to afford food for a month.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Not sure if Brinstar is that good for Bowser lol *Goes and checks* Wait, gotta go to work.

And a part of me feels like I'm going to walk out a poor man after all the MM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom