• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I might as well ask this, but for the wiimote+nunchaku setup, is there a way for us to make the DPad the C-Stick?

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
He may be talking about the button pressing freedom you have with the wiimote+nunchaku.

C - Jump
Z - Shield+L-Canceling
B - Special
A - Attack

With a setup like this, you can easily have each action assigned to one finger. Anyone who's ever used an arcade stick will tell you how much easier it is to do advanced techniques in fighting games when you have that freedom.

I'll probably go with the default setup for the wiimote+nunchaku setup, it'll just be a pain to adjust to.
Yeah, my bad. I worded my post badly.

But yeah, that's what I meant.

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
The home button HotDogturtle is what I think what that person means. Hence the home button pauses the entire system technically.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
As much as I know the Internet isn't srz bzns, I absolutely despise how any rudeness can be explained by, "lulz u thought i wuz srz".

Go on 4chan if you really want to blow some steam

/serious rant

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Come on fellows, none of that. We're all civilized chaps here, now are we not?

On topic, I'd like to ask about all the extras you guys are planning. I know we should be more focused on "Quality Product" and the playing itself, but are you guys looking into polishing things so it evolves from just an overhauled game to...something more? From what you said about the wiimote, well, that got me thinking.

What might be neat would be editing the credits section to include an extensive list of those who deserve credit for all of their hard work. Or, if that's a bit too intrusive to nintendo's game, maybe something a bit smaller, like the "Masterpieces" section? (after all, it's just a list)

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
I concede; there's no point in arguing about this here. This topic is for discussing P:M.

I look forward to the special Wiimote thingie you guys have planned.

And yeah, credits should be edited to include the people who spent all this time working on P:M.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
was the c-stick issue fixed where u have to go back to the center for it to read another input? (and if not, how possible is it looking?)

i think that might be why u still d-tilt sometimes while trying to CC d-smash (or that might be another problem of its own)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
you could always use a real controller
If I had the option, I'd use an arcade stick. Don't get me wrong, the Gamecube controller is great for Smash, but once you go stick, it's kinda hard to go back to anything else for fighters.

And I just really like that I'm not limited to where I'm using my thumb for all but the shoulder buttons.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Smash almost requires analog input.

Big breakthrough today.
I loaded all of the sora_melee.rel symbol names into IDA with use of a modified Module Editor 2.

AWWWW YEAAAAAAH.

Also, I ended up turning my Wii and turning it off again.
At least its plugged into the TV guys, thats progress.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Smash almost requires analog input.

Big breakthrough today.
I loaded all of the sora_melee.rel symbol names into IDA with use of a modified Module Editor 2.

AWWWW YEAAAAAAH.
nice
one more time, but in english

Also, I ended up turning my Wii and turning it off again.
At least its plugged into the TV guys, thats progress.
PROGRESS! MFW!

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
I take it this means many things fixed soon?

Rikana

Smash Champion
Something to do with trollchu.

Edit: I'm waiting in anxiety to know what you did. Its killing me.

Makai

Smash Apprentice
Must be the clone engine since it's rels.

EDIT: Just noticed it's an ft rel that's highlighted! Definitely clone engine related.

Makai

Smash Apprentice
The highlighted function says something like stop the implementation of the module, which would fit the bill.

EDIT :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom