• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

humble

Smash Ace
Yeah, not so fond of shotgun snake personally, his original uptilt but quicker with hitboxes only on his legs and low base knockback would be prefered, though anything is prefered over vbrawl utilt. Short fuse nades are cool, faster mine plant is good, needs new charge animation though, and I love his c4 and mine game as well as his awesome grab game. Snake is looking really good, nice work guys.

shanus

Smash Hero
I think jiang said that they're going to move it from the utilt to the side B, they just built it on the utilt.

But I could be wrong.
Nothing is set in stone yet. We go through tons of incubator changes until we actually make something we all like. Basically, its a test change and will likely see a lot of changes

Izaniki

Smash Apprentice
One question, wouldn't buffer make many techniques (like waveshine/wavedash) MUCH easier to do fast if u had buffer on? i think u should change that and find a way to make it so u can't buffer air dodges or something. because last time i tried playing with buffer on, i was pressing L pretty early with bowser and i was doing fast wavedashes with him. i just was too lazy to say anything about it
From what I have read, the ease of doing WD is due to the landing detection of the Brawl engine. Once that gets fixed as much as they can, it won't be as easy.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
sry guys, i know this is unnecessary to point out. But i just can't believe there are people that think Falco's up b is fine as it is >>
*RAGE*

http://www.gifsoup.com/

who the hell wants this^ in Project M?!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
sonic seemed a bit ridiculous, his recovery is definitely not melee ish at all. his hitstun seems to trap for longer than any melee character ever had, i think hes just a bit too fast and can chain too much lol. god forbid someone was ACTUALLY good with him, they would destroy everyone (no offense thunderhorse, but nobody is gonna have a character mastered at this point lol) i just think his potential there is tooooooo much lol. but i dont know maybe not, it could just be cuz i wasnt sure how his moved works or my DI or something ^^

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I missed it all because I was watching POE3 stream all day :(. I have no complaints for sonic except maybe he is a bit to mobile but he's sonic...so. Idk. My major concern for him is his Taunt cancel...It ***** my brain.

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
hmmm how is Zelda gonna work in this ?. Is she gonna be completly useless or rather shadowed by shiek like how she was in Melee or is she gonna have her B+ mechanics which make her too **** godly. Just figured id ask. Because I know alot of people so called *RAGE* over her in B+ and I admit I am one of those people.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
hmmm how is Zelda gonna work in this ?. Is she gonna be completly useless or rather shadowed by shiek like how she was in Melee or is she gonna have her B+ mechanics which make her too **** godly. Just figured id ask. Because I know alot of people so called *RAGE* over her in B+ and I admit I am one of those people.
Dude as or the last stream I saw Zelda is broken. Best character in P.M. From what I see. She ***** EVERYONE!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
****!

Also I have a question. No it's not about a new trailer. I don't care about that anymore although it would be nice. More importantly I want to know if smashmods is going to get videos of more characters soon? I mean almost every character name you click on is empty or has no footage. Which is a real shame :(. Maybe out of all that Stream footage someone should bring a recording setup and record some of those matches and put them on smashmods.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
for those of you complaining about sonic being too good.....there's a difference between good and broken...

Sonic doesn't seem broken to me atm.. (and guess what, i hate sonic)

we want to get the best potential out of all our characters, so don't use the word nerf to freely in this Project becuz that eventually turns into "nerf this, nerf that" and guess what? we will end up with "Brawl+2: The Sequel

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Zelda has yet to be Meleefied. Once we do that, then we can talk about how good she is and what she needs.

****!

Also I have a question. No it's not about a new trailer. I don't care about that anymore although it would be nice. More importantly I want to know if smashmods is going to get videos of more characters soon? I mean almost every character name you click on is empty or has no footage. Which is a real shame :(. Maybe out of all that Stream footage someone should bring a recording setup and record some of those matches and put them on smashmods.
Fear not, loyal follower! Videos of Melee pros shall be uploaded forthwith!

for those of you complaining about sonic being too good.....there's a difference between good and broken...

Sonic doesn't seem broken to me atm.. (and guess what, i hate sonic)

we want to get the best potential out of all our characters, so don't use the word nerf to freely in this Project becuz that eventually turns into "nerf this, nerf that" and guess what? we will end up with "Brawl+2: The Sequel
Unless you have played against him extensively, you don't really have room to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom