• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princeton, NJ Melee (summer?) Biweeklies! Next one AFTER APEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

balladechina212

Smash Ace
There will definitely be doubles. 5/5 or 10/10 we'll vote on. And yeah just call me at 3045534973 (because I need to let you in anyway) and I thought my Google Map directions were pretty good...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Fun tourney, Jack with the epic negotiation skills rofl.

Thanks to eggm for teaming with me, and the absurd number of Fox dittos <3. HBK is just.. too good and Sensei is amazing at melee =D.

Actual shoutouts later =D

balladechina212

Smash Ace
Melee Doubles Results: BRACKET

1. Eggm + Teczero ($60.00)
2. Nando + Sneak ($10.00)
3. HeartBreakKid + Magus
4. Mr. F + James
5. bontez + Ello
5. CopyCat + Oorah
7. J122 + TRK

Melee Singles Results: BRACKET
(Note: Teczero and HeartBreakKid split)
1. Teczero ($45.00)
1. HeartBreakKid ($45.00)
3. Sensei ($10.00)
4. Eggm
5. Mr. F
5. James
7. Stric9
7. CopyCat
9. Sneak
9. Ello
9. Oorah
9. Nando
13. DeathKnight
13. J122
13. Pyro
13. TRK
17. Kevin
17. BookOfAlex
17. Milo
17. Melo

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Hey, at least put it down that I forfeited so I have some sense of hope that I could have done better, haha. Though, the way I was playing probably would have put me in last anyway. No johns, but I was playing like garbage for the majority of the time. Just one of those days.
Speaking of which, you're welcome to everyone who got a bye from me/Milo/Alex. Also for the $15 we donated.

Magus420

Smash Master
If we did win it would've been more Jigglypuff and HBK's work than mine, lol.

I didn't enter because my hands were really hurting earlier in the day from building stuff at work on fri. I probably should have just entered though since it ended up not being as much of an issue as I thought it'd be and it was only $5.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
Good **** from everyone, thanks for all of the practice from stric9 and magus.
HBK, teczer0, eggm- thanks for the ****
oorah-ill beat you next time
sneak- more playing next time, i played you like twice
alex, melo, and friend- less leaving
deathknight- more lasers, less other attacks, works even better
sensei- nice sandbagging
anyone i played and forgot- be more memorable *******

Inui

Banned via Warnings

I didn't enter because my hands were really hurting earlier in the day from building stuff at work on fri. I probably should have just entered though since it ended up not being as much of an issue as I thought it'd be and it was only $5.
Work? Man, you need to talk to me sometimes. Kashif moved without telling me, and you're finally working without telling me?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

D= I woulda paid for you too rofl.

Oh well next time I guess ;)

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Yo ballade, when are you leaving? Any possibility that if you're leaving Sunday I could hitch a ride with you? I'll pay my share of tolls/gas.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
If I can't go with him I may try to form a group of people as long as people are willing to help with the driving. Though my car is stick so you need to know how to drive it and I'm not going out of my way to drop anyone off or pick them up.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
idk, if I decide to go even. I'm starting to have second thoughts because I don't want to drive 5-6 hours each way. Btw, wtf Lunarnova, I was older than you are now when Melee came out.

balladechina212

Smash Ace
Yeah I realized it's really far (6 hours one way for me), even though there will be some high school friends there, I'm not sure if I'll go...

crescentia

Smash Journeyman
is this some smashcraft heroes going down?

you should hold these during the school year so I can come when I drive up to visit

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
back! yet i'm not back!

i'm in NYC until the 30th, but i will be going to the post-apex one! i can drive myself to these nao, cuz i'm kewl

i'll try to attend these more often, and i'll bring a setup every time, and if sneak brings P:M again, i'll bring my brawl disc, too

EDIT: Also, after my brawl tourney on Sept. 4th, who would like to see a melee tourney in the same venue? i would be extremely happy to host a melee tourney!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom