• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
I'll be attending from Brampton for brawl. There's a chance I might not be able to make it; probably
50-50. It'll be my second tourney and I hope to do better than last time if I make it ^^

Percon

Smash Lord
I'll be attending from Brampton for brawl. There's a chance I might not be able to make it; probably
50-50. It'll be my second tourney and I hope to do better than last time if I make it ^^
Duuuude

Hope to see you there :)

EDIT: Niko, you sure that first line was there? Because either you added it or I didn't see it (in which case I still didn't say yes)

Flan

Smash Journeyman
dam, I wish I could say confirmed for this but I have parental johns :( Hopefully things work out since Sylar seems to be crashing at Byron's place on Saturday which is just down the street from my place :)

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
start brawl singles at noon. little bit of extra time?
are we getting kicked out at 10pm?
Yeh everyone has to be OUT by 10.

Can we have swearing in our team name? :)
I guess.

i got tio,
so if he doesnt, then i do,
i'll help run melee if steve does what he did in the summer LOL,
adnan you can help me,
although i think steves got this ****,
Yeh I need you to bring your lappy with a tournament organizer for all events seeing as I don't have a laptop.
And yeh, I'll run this properly. The only reason why I didn't in the summer was because there were like 6 of you =P.

Where are all these Brampton people coming from? Post in the Brampton thread so we can get together and smash!

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
this is true, but it doesn't fully account for it. i mean, once you get into pc and azen...they've been around too long to not know what to do against a ganon. he three-stocked azen, did you know that? and he almost beat pc...he messed up a fair right at the end of the third match that he normally would have gotten, but i guess was nervous. and if he hadn't he would have beaten pc too, and on corneria...
holy hags, that's crazy lol
Kage seriously *****, you forgot about KDJ. He beat him, like lol 2gud.

Hahaha, swearing at people is hilarious and sometimes necessary. btw, I think this tournament and A LOT of others should implement a "watch where you're ****ing walking" rule. 2 of Grmo's events got ****ed by this when 1 airhead tripped over a power cord.

:laugh: man as much as it sucked for David, when he yelled "of the for the love of god!" through the venue I was lolling in my head. Seriously, serious matches and shiz can get fuxed over and we don't wanna see a wall of text with johns from people lol.

Put me up as Gar btw. Singles for now and doubles is pending. Can't wait for this!
lmfao yeah that was too good
why gar, anyway?
Secret TerroristWolf identity
You have too many names. Please get rid of three.
yo pm me your mom's address

imma **** your girl

LOL
fixed

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Gar is Beast Boy's nickname in the Teen Titans comic. :laugh: just something random lol, isn't a permanent name change lol.

lol @ TerroristWolf

For the record, I think this is just about official at this point but put up with ChrnoX (**** JPOP) Team Beauty and The Beast - feat KDJ and Cort

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
I think I have a route planned out. I'm gonna take that 77 YRT from Finch to Bramalea, however, I'm on my own from there. Also, the return trip means I have to be back at that 77 by 9:30. I'd have to leave early if Brawl Singles doesn't finish by 8:15 or so. It probably will right?

Anyways, anyone wanna give me a lift from Bramalea to the venue or am I jogging it? No? Oh well.... *stretches legs*

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Gar is Beast Boy's nickname in the Teen Titans comic. :laugh: just something random lol, isn't a permanent name change lol.

lol @ TerroristWolf

For the record, I think this is just about official at this point but put up with ChrnoX (**** JPOP) Team Beauty and The Beast - feat KDJ and Cort
haha i was training with james last night and when you called me he was over at my house.
imma **** you and imma **** your girl adnan :laugh:
mm bo3 5$ round two =DD

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lol u and yur money matches Stos.
i mm matches him before.
me and him are like rivals since time.
trashtalking from facebook wall to facebook picture to smashboards to rl LOOOL.
nah hes like my brother out there but we're rivals hahaha
imm **** you up adnan boy.

Jake: hopefully you can make it and play more peach against my link.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
HYPE HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE =D HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

That much hype

.Marik

is a social misfit
Oh snaaaaaaaaaaaaap. This is in Heart Lake. Right by the Police Station and the Library, right?

...Yeah. I used to live here. >_>

Beefed with a bunch of stupid little Blood skater kids.

Anyways... can anybody give me a ride back? It'll save me the time and trouble. I do have a heart problem, you know. :(

.Marik

is a social misfit
I live in Meadowvale.

So... Meadowvale Town Center would be a great place to get dropped off.

5ive

Smash Champion
D: LUCKY MARIK.

Guys, can anyone give me a ride back to Toronto, OR ATLEAST TO THE GO TRAIN/BUS STATION. : (.

justafrog, are you there? I heard you're going to bring some of my friends home. Can you bring me?

My john is that im only 15. : )

.Marik

is a social misfit
Oh wicked. I live really close to there, so I could probably give you a ride.
Awesome! Thanks dude.

D: LUCKY MARIK.

Guys, can anyone give me a ride back to Toronto, OR ATLEAST TO THE GO TRAIN/BUS STATION. : (.

justafrog, are you there? I heard you're going to bring some of my friends home. Can you bring me?

My john is that im only 15. : )
You're speaking of Union Station, right?

What part of Toronto do you even live in?

Top Bottom