• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

4Serial

Smash Lord
stos, i'll pay doubles for you if you're still up for it i still owe you like $30 LOL
you better win those mm's hahah

steve you need to do hair mm's to get it back LOLOL

WIGI

Smash Champion
so steve, il be there at 12, i know this is like 15 min. after brawl singles starts. But im still joining brawl singles ok?

yeah il be a little late but just make sure my pool gets msot of the matches with eachother staretd and il catch up quikly please.

thanks.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
So, cause you are a jerk and don't like facebook you refuse to improve my chances at 100 thousand dollars. On a scale 1-Gay, that is at least a 12.
@joe ,
if ur talking to steve, he'll cg anything he can
if ur talking to someone else, steve will cg anything he can. >_>

edit:
and then gimp them.
xcore stuff lololol
Lmfao I knew you'd say something like this. =P

steve you need to do hair mm's to get it back LOLOL
Lolol I like my hair. I kinda spiked it today. At first it looked like Edward Cullen hair, and now it's kind of flopping.

so steve, il be there at 12, i know this is like 15 min. after brawl singles starts. But im still joining brawl singles ok?

yeah il be a little late but just make sure my pool gets msot of the matches with eachother staretd and il catch up quikly please.

thanks.
Yeh I'll register you, and then you can pay when you get here.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I can house Ally and the boys if you guys are willing to drive an extra hour......I know its a stretch but if its your only hope..

I have beds for all 5 of you if thats an incentive.

nickcam

Smash Ace
considering the low number of tvs, doubles shuld be scrapped
It says 11 Tv's for brawl on the first page. I think that would be enough to keep doubles. Doubles should be run along with the singles bracket/pools in order to keep the tourney running smoothly

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
i Can House Ally And The Boys If You Guys Are Willing To Drive An Extra Hour......i Know Its A Stretch But If Its Your Only Hope..

I Have Beds For All 5 Of You If Thats An Incentive.
Oh ****! Niko Is Too Good! :) Even though I wouldn't care to sleep on the ground. I'm used to it since everyone steal the good spots from me and I end up either on the floor or a small sofa I can barely sleep in. Only exception was when we went to Pastaboy's house, but that's cause he's made of epic win. Still the best host I ever had as of yet. :bee:

JERK.ownz.you

Smash Apprentice
ill be there at like 11 and i hope doubles is still on.... is team attack on when playing doubles?

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'll be bringing three melee setups (TV + Systems) FYI. All I request is that Brawl is not to be played on my TVs. It's the Brawl community's job to bring their own setups for their own game. Tough love, but you guys have to step it up.

Edit: And I'd love to house Ally and company, but then my parents really will think I only use them, lol... especially if I only show up to their place when I need to house people. Sorry guys!

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Brawl actually taught me to hold away for certain things, so that's not too bad. And I don't recall jabbing with falcon too much so woot.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yay Andrew!! <3<3

I'm going to teach you some new Samus tricks I learned from Watty ^_^

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
alright guys time to CC scrah everyone.

also josh are you bring THREE TVS WITH MELEE SETUPS ? O.O

OF YOU ARE HOLY**** I LOVE YOU.

k im like 100% confirmed for this LOL.

Andy: if your giving me the 30 bucks in brampton theeeeeen does this mean i can spend the 20$ i saved for this tourney? cause if you are then imma buy a new controller for mio tomorrow =D///also me and peterx doing doules sorry but if he flops then obviously its a gogo for you andyeah i got you during your matches if you need help just give me the controller. LOL.
also try to go to desh house saturday night.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Alright Montreal, message me to let me know if you guys need the housing! My Bi Weekly will be going on the same day so it's perfect!

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Forgive me if I sound harsh here, but I feel that I need to say something about this.
cancelling doubles is stupid as hell,just make sure every t.v is used for tourney matches
No one wants to hear that from you unless you've hosted tournaments before and have superhuman abilities to make sure that time restraints are not a problem. Consider that the TO has to run the tournament and can't afford to walk around checking that everyone is playing their match, especially not while running events for two games. Put yourself in the shoes of the person who realizes that there simply is not enough time to do everything. You would have to cancel an event, because you don't want the tournament to be a disaster, right? Sacrifices have to be made. Do you still seriously think that he can just "make sure everyone is playing their match"? That's never the solution to this kind of thing. Anyway, if doubles has to be canceled, then oh well. It's not a big deal.

To a lot of other people: I'm fully against putting pressure on the TO in any way. If anyone wants to do what has happened in the past and get angry over that, then consider that tournament organizers host tournaments for you, with no personal material gain. Don't act like a customer, because you're not.

I thought I should say something about that before people start complaining.

Sanu

Smash Champion
To a lot of other people: I'm fully against putting pressure on the TO in any way. If anyone wants to do what has happened in the past and get angry over that, then consider that tournament organizers host tournaments for you, with no personal material gain. Don't act like a customer, because you're not.

I thought I should say something about that before people start complaining.
THIS THIS THIS. I hope the Brawl community doesn't degenerate into whiny *****es. The ultimate solution is, of course, removing Melee. Will we ***** and whine like you guys did in the past if that happens? Nah.

Just be grateful there is a tournament to attend.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Oh ****! Niko Is Too Good! :) Even though I wouldn't care to sleep on the ground. I'm used to it since everyone steal the good spots from me and I end up either on the floor or a small sofa I can barely sleep in. Only exception was when we went to Pastaboy's house, but that's cause he's made of epic win. Still the best host I ever had as of yet. :bee:
lol u guys were pro guests. see ya on the 21st

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
kk changing names put me and peterx as "Imma **** your girl" LOL

yeah we need more tvs.

idea

Smash Master
THIS THIS THIS. I hope the Brawl community doesn't degenerate into whiny *****es. The ultimate solution is, of course, removing Melee. Will we ***** and whine like you guys did in the past if that happens? Nah.

Just be grateful there is a tournament to attend.
the response to this is not gonna be good =P

still deciding if i'll come or not, by the way.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Umm...

did I not explicitly say I was coming to this? My bad... I'm just looking at the list wondering "gosh it sure is taking a while to process my post. :psycho:"

So yeah, I'm coming. Probably. And I'll be coming from Brampton on that particular day (I'll be going to Brampton before making it by).

And I'm playing Brawl.

This time, I'll make sure to play Ally. Need to Falcon ditto that guy. :teeth:
If you don't mind my asking, want to $1 money match? It's almost assuredly a free buck for you, Ally... I just want to know you're showing me your moves. ;)

4Serial

Smash Lord
stos you better get your *** over here
you too kyle ^^
grmo i think chris can house you maybe

steven am i getting a ride from you or something
yeah steve add brawl to my thing too i'm playing both games

i can bring powerbars/extension cords maybe.. i don't feel like carrying them though (for obvious reasons) so if you want them you would have to pick me up :p can get a tv too if you feel up to it

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Niko want to house Guru and I too? :p

Or rather, can anyone house Guru and I? We're going to the pownz tourney on Saturday and it would be really helpful if we could stay somewhere Saturday night to make the trip to this tourney on Sunday a lot smoother.

Top Bottom