• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Steve don't ever blow up on someone like that again over location....You can just ask him his location for regional seeding when he registers at the tournament.

Add him into the OP so he knows he can freakin come!
lol JERK.ownz.you is torturing you.

I will try and bring my little sisters DORA T.V since its like the only small one we got.
Yeah he just joined any everything chill
The dude has posted here AT LEAST 4 times now and he STILL hasn't posted his location. Even CYAN told him to!

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Can Supercansir see my posts? DDDDD:

Brawl. Singles, pending. From Brampton. Will bring a Wii + Brawl setup.

I'm a maybe for this, lol.

Anyone down to team??? Mike? Imadh? SILENTCLOCKK??!!? LOLLLL
Yo?

I mean, were you looking for people you know? (/people you know are good? lol, I'm obviously untested in 2v2s and my record in singles... isn't flattering).

Hi, tOJoe. You used to call yourself TOJoe, right? Or was that someone else?

Cyan_

Smash Lord
The dude has posted here AT LEAST 4 times now and he STILL hasn't posted his location. Even CYAN told him to!
Yes, even I him to post his location!

I don't think TOJoe was ever "tOJoe". Pretty sure you're thinking of the same person.

Anywaysss 3 more daizz

edit: grats to Niko for 1000th post in this topic lol

Niko_K

Smash Master
That being said. Steve you need to realize that you never explained to him as to why his location is important. He's a new joiner and joining the smash scene is ridiculously overwhelming. Some understanding pl0x.

yay I got post 1000!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
That being said. Steve you need to realize that you never explained to him as to why his location is important. He's a new joiner and joining the smash scene is ridiculously overwhelming. Some understanding pl0x.

yay I got post 1000!
niko are you coming?
i havent played your fox since like he-man.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord

yay I got post 1000!
No one explained that to me at my first tournament. :confused:
I'm coming up on my third now (if I will be let in to this one omfg)... can I see that explanation too?

@Cyan_: The "tOJoe" was just a typo; I meant "TOJoe" both times.

So the question is put: you're saying I'm right? Toronto Joe is TOJoe?
I talked to you on the commute after LBT, didn't I, TOJoe?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
No one explained that to me at my first tournament. :confused:
I'm coming up on my third now (if I will be let in to this one omfg)... can I see that explanation too?

@Cyan_: The "tOJoe" was just a typo; I meant "TOJoe" both times.

So the question is put: you're saying I'm right? Toronto Joe is TOJoe?
I talked to you on the commute after LBT, didn't I, TOJoe?
wereyou the guy who was playing melee with us in LBT? :laugh:

SmashCentralOfficial

yay I got post 1000!
Lol no johns. I figure me asking him for his location 6 times is explanation enough.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Why would someone joining an internet community want to tell you where he's from solely because you've asked six times....

PK-OW, location is important to TO's so they can regionally seed the bracket and pools. This way players from the same region are less likely to play each other nearing the beginning of the tournament and heightens everyones overall tournament experience.

Stos I'm coming and entering melee <3 Scrah sex to be had.

.Marik

is a social misfit
This Tournament is going to be so pro.

So. Brawl Captain Falcon dittos anyone?

Captain Falcon ditto money matches? 8D

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
GET ****IN HYPE PEOPLE

THIS ****'S GOIN DOWN IN 4 DAYS

POLISH UP YOUR ACNE, GET ON YOUR BIGGEST GLASSES, AND TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS, BECAUSE IF YOU PUT THEM ON THEY'RE GONNA GET BLOWN AWAY BY HOW ****ING AMAZING THIS WILL BE

****ING HYYYYYYYPPPPEEEEE ALL DAI

Let's make this the best ****ing btown tournament ever. LET'S DO THIS **** :flame:

TAKE OFF YOUR ****ING PANTS PEOPLE

SmashCentralOfficial

GRMO IS TOO SICK AT HYPE. ZOMG. HE NEEDS TO COMMENTATE THE DESH VS SC MATCH WITH STOS AND LIKE...NIKO OR SOMETHING.

IT'S GOING DOWN.

Also LOL at "Best Btown Tournament Ever". I think I'm the only one that's ever going to host tourny's in Brampton. =P

SmashCentralOfficial

I might need some staff to do staff stuff.

Also, if any has a Megaphone that'd be sweet.

So anyone up for staffing? Preferably a respected veteran of the community?

Grmo

Smash Champion
This thread is amazing now. Vic you need to scream like a Japanese school girl during the commentary. Also yeah, I'll ****ing do commentary rofl. I'll be like...

HOLY ****ING **** PEOPLE

HE GOT HIT

HE ****ING GOT HIT

EDIT: I can staff if you want, since I'm pro and everything lol. I was looking forward to not having to do anything this tournament, but if you need someone then I guess I can do stuff.

Grmo

Smash Champion
lmfao yeah.

WHACK....WHACK....WHACK

lmfao best commentary ever @ EVO

EDIT: k I'm making a random but determined decision right here. I'm entering Brawl singles, so update that god**** list lol

I haven't played in 9-10 months

I don't even have the game

so I'm gonna go watch some videos or something lol

PREPARE FOR BUTTHURT

Top Bottom