• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I was just being funny.

Because there's no word. And there hasn't been a word.

Even though an answer has been submitted forever ago.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
it could be

it doesn't have to be

it could be "R" for all you know

it could be "L" for all i know

knowledge is not absolute

absolute is only absolute if you seek it definite

obv :012:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
At this present time, we're still waiting on key information from MLG's Chief Financial Officer before we can begin rolling out premium membership again.

Kantrip

Kantplay
There's always an excuse..
There's always a reason, actually. If there weren't a reason, there wouldn't be a problem. Obviously there will still be "excuses" until the problem is fixed. It's not like they cancelled premium for the fun of it!

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
There's always a reason, actually. If there weren't a reason, there wouldn't be a problem. Obviously there will still be "excuses" until the problem is fixed. It's not like they cancelled premium for the fun of it!
Hmm. Fair enough.

It seems like such an overly tedious process that could be easily modified though.

Napos

Smash Ace
I was just being funny.

Because there's no word. And there hasn't been a word.

Even though an answer has been submitted forever ago.
Lol yeah thats what I figured. I just said that to be funny on my part....wonder if it worked.

Well I hope it happens soon I need to change my name.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
+2 respect points. +1 man point. -1 straight point. +15 IRL points. +2 brony points. +4 straight points.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I wonder if they can grant premium members the ability to post more snapshots than normal members? I'm curious since I did want to post more but was worried about the limit. I apologize if it is the wrong topic.

:phone:

Lit

Smash Ace
All i want is a name change as well. Its a shame ive been waiting all summer for this and i still have to wait longer smh.

Napos

Smash Ace
Name changing is probably the easiest thing to change anyways...I want Napos..not VICTR I seem ********...I promise I'm not ;0)

Top Bottom