• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hello Xiivi, by any chance do you have the link for Premium Membership? I would like to get it please, thank you.

:phone:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Go to User CP > Premium Membership

You will need a valid credit/debit card though

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
edit: nevermind! :D

Everyone -- be sure you get a confirmation email that your payment does go through and that you have a mushroom before you PM virg on things :p

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
That's funny, I got my confirmation e-mail and everything.

I can screenie the e-mail or give you an order number if you'd like. One more thing is... can we hide certain icons like the mushroom?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
so just purchased this, didnt find a faq within 2 secs sooo yeaaaa how do i change my username rofl

Two-Ell

Smash Master
wait for the site script to grant the status. When you see the mushroom icon next to your name send a PM to Virgilijus with the name you want. He's doing name changes in the morning so send your PM before then x3

:rosalina:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
inb410pagesofspam

Joking. XD It's a miracle, someone at MLG decided to care :D Thanks SWF for staying on top of it and fixing it!

Also, DFEAR, you need to PM Virjilijus. Make sure you wait until your payment goes through and your account has a green name and green mushroom, though, before you PM him. :p

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
SO, changed a lot of people's names. One thing to make sure is that the name you want isn't all ready taken by checking the Members List. Just makes my job a little easier and you get your name faster.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Now that it's fixed, it's really unnecessary to make posts that don't pertain to the Premium Membership.

And don't act like that was, Fuel. You know better.

ANYWAY - For those of you not interested in reading OP - I invite you to The Disco Room (link works for Premium members only). The room has got some great members, and it's a fun place to be. I suggest giving it a shot, you might like what you see.

:)

What's the character count limit for names? I might want to have a 28 character name, still deciding though

The Great & Powerful Trixter

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
the limit is
Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
should be instant, sometimes google checkout will hold the payment (usually for about 15 min) to verify things though

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
In general he waits for a few to gather so he doesn't just do one at a time, iirc.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Also, my father is visiting me for Labor Day weekend, so I don't have much time other than to check now and again.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You should be able to upgrade.

They just haven't gotten to updating the OP.

Top Bottom