• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can change to green. Just navigate to the User CP and to group memberships. Scroll to the bottom and click premium membership.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dependent on Virgilijus' availability.

He doesn't live on the internet.

:I

Just wait a few day longer. If it takes too long, just send another email.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
He does them in batches as well, so he waits until theres several to do on non-peak hours (because doing so during peak hours would crash the site or something, or well it used to)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Took my namechange about 2 days, and it actually wasnt me who noticed, I was at a smashfest and one of the guys on a laptop was like, 'WOW ZZ, YOU WOULD MAKE THAT YOUR NAME?!' and I was like, 'IT CHANGED?! /)^3^(\'.

Fun stuff.

John2k4

The End of an Era
To premium prank a member or to change your username simply send a PM to Azua with the subject "premium". Do make sure that the username you wish to switch to or prank is correct and available. If you are unsure, simply do a quick search first. *This option is only available to people after they have purchased the premium membership. No name changes or premium pranks will be done without it.*
I sent my request almost a couple weeks ago, haven't seen anything... Azua's probably too busy brawling. :b:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Someone should fix that.

You made your account a month ago and already wanna change your name? Nice.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I sent my request almost a couple weeks ago, haven't seen anything... Azua's probably too busy brawling. :b:
I don't know what outdated hole you dug up that quote from, but Azua resigned months ago.

To premium prank a member or to change your username simply send a PM to Virgilijus with the subject "premium". Do make sure that the username you wish to switch to or prank is correct and available.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I haven't seen azua at all.

Also, there's a way how to "get rid" of your pranked username color.
Though I'd love to keep it colored as Hot Pink whenever I get Premium.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you have more than one group membership, all you have to do is switch it. It changes the color to whatever group you picked, and if you have the option to switch to default, you'll get default color.

Only way to get pink is to PM Virg when you have premium though.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
No, if you want to gift some one premium, just PM me who you want to gift after you've all ready bought/own that amount of premium.

If you want a name change on another account, you have to PM me from that old/unused account so that I know it's yours.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
I like the idea of supporting this website. This is like a donation with social perks. I love melee.

And the lime green is awesome. I can't wait for the name change to go into effect.

Now, does the lime green go away once my membership expires? And what about my green mushroom? and username?

John2k4

The End of an Era
From what I've read, the green name and the mushroom will go away when it expires, but your changed name should stay the same...

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I like the idea of supporting this website. This is like a donation with social perks. I love melee.

And the lime green is awesome. I can't wait for the name change to go into effect.

Now, does the lime green go away once my membership expires? And what about my green mushroom? and username?
Green name and mushroom disappears when your membership expires, but the username sticks forever. :)

Top Bottom