• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I got a year of premium manually enabled in late feb (sometime after the 14th) of last year.

My premie has vanished

Where did it go

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I don't have you listed as buying it in my manual records. In fact, there are no manual put ins after 2/10 and I'm pretty sure you didn't have a name change.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
what has this money gone towards specifically? in the OP it said it was supposed to be used for securing venues and providing pot bonuses. that hasn't happened to my knowledge

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
what has this money gone towards specifically? in the OP it said it was supposed to be used for securing venues and providing pot bonuses. that hasn't happened to my knowledge
I'd like to see an answer to this as well.

Browny

Smash Hater
restored it to anyone who lost it
Can I have mine back :bee:

Also, it doesnt matter where the funds went because lets be real here, they could tell you it went to tourney pots, it went to charity, or it went to buying mic a car, in the end you'll never know, and it makes no difference what they say.

Sure it might not be morally right to lie about where it goes, but dont get too caught up about it, since they could tell you anything, and you would believe it.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
This information may very well determine if I renew. I want some receipts.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Adding new rule to Premium stuff:

Gifting: You can only gift 1 month of your premium to one other person. If you want to gift them an entire subscription, you can buy them premium and then I can transfer that. Otherwise, you're just beating the system and I'm the system and I don't take too kindly to you little whippersnappers loitering on my bermuda grass :mad088:

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
My guess would be buying premium, getting a name / title change, and then giving it away.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Or getting two 6 moth subscriptions fgr the price of a 12 month.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Sometimes I forget that people would actually pay money for namechanges and a green username rather than the DR.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
still wanting to know what my money is actually doing

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I would assume it's money used to help support the severs this site is built on, plus add to the pot of big name tournaments like the upcoming Apex.

But that's just assuming. I haven't been told outright.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Don't post just to post

The Disco Room is essentially a back room where instead of being cool or being good at smash, you pay money to make people like you. Like a sorority, but with less girls with low self esteem lol jk we have like 5 of those I could name off the top of my head

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Don't post just to post

The Disco Room is essentially a back room where instead of being cool or being good at smash, you pay money to make people like you. Like a sorority, but with less girls with low self esteem lol jk we have like 5 of those I could name off the top of my head
Well its true its a place.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
I will be gone for New Year's (I will be at Pakman's). I may be able to do them all there, but if not, I'll do them immediately upon my return.

Happy New Year and all that jazz :bee:

Top Bottom