• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bionic, you're the only one making an effort on this, so of course nobody's blaming you.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, that was 3 months?

That means premium has been down for around 4 at least, not including the 3 days it came back and we found out it didn't work anyway.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
We're going to open up DR access to anyone who's had a premium subscription from 12/26/10 until 7/7/2011 (today), and this will be in effect until our Google Checkout plugin is uploaded.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I dunno. Like I said in the last page, I sent an email for it to be uploaded almost a month ago and here we are with no plugin being uploaded.

It's an alternate site to pay with, see http://checkout.google.com

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
We're going to open up DR access to anyone who's had a premium subscription from 12/26/10 until 7/7/2011 (today), and this will be in effect until our Google Checkout plugin is uploaded.
Would being gifted premium count? Just checking. Also, will we be able to edit titles again with this?

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Why did I lose my premium if I paid for a year and barely got it in May?

Screw the DR, I just want Leekskin.

Ignore this post if someone plans on making me a moderator any time soon.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
^ You have it back

Okay, anyone who's had premium anytime after December 26th now has it and shouldn't worry about losing it. If you don't, PM me.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, since you're moving to google checkout, will someone like me who only has Paypal?

I'm not sure how it all works, lol.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Is there any method of payment I can fulfill to ensure a name change? Anything?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It is indeed quite beautiful. I need to become a Smash Researcher to make sure I don't lose it ever again.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Googlecheckout, my hopes for this is rising lol so I hope a verification is sent sometime before the paypal issue is fixed. xD I just want that lime name and name change

Iirc it broke around march/april, no? At any rate, you should have freemium if you had it around december 27 and on I think.

Top Bottom