• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
All I want is to post in the DR again.

;_________________________;

Really, how do I go about getting some more temp premie?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Been hiding out on SRK

Aint **** happening in NorCal Smash wise at the moment :(
go to Genesis 2 imo

Is Agora even aware of this issue?
yes =/

Is there a date on when premium will be up and running again..
that

Does ANYONE here have the email address to the head of Agora or MLG?

How about instead of us asking if things are moving along here, we just take it straight to the source of not-doing-anything?
that won't help, trust me =/

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bio, why do you have an amazing cyan postbit while mine is a boring old white one that isn't purple?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I suggest you just remove whatever lock you have on the premium content and allow free access until this gets fixed (Which it probably will never).

Lit

Smash Ace
I suggest you just remove whatever lock you have on the premium content and allow free access until this gets fixed (Which it probably will never).
Best idea i heard in this thread....

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
You know you like me better as Leaf..
I'd leave it as is but I don't want to risk this dying permanently and never being unable to change it, or not being able to change it for a REALLY long time like a lot of people are already dealing with.
People are gonna need to be able to find me after Genesis.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's what we talked about in the xat last night.

We also said if he's just going to go back to Leaf, he should at least make it "Leaf~"

Cause it's prettier.

Can I get back in the disco room now?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey, Agora has had an answer for the last four weeks.

They just haven't actually got up to put it into play. It ain't no thing, but you know.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Whatever happened to the "you keep your custom title" thing once you lost premium?

Mine was reset.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think custom titles ever stuck when you lost premium.

Mine never did either.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I just want to be able to post in the DR again, I don't really care about a custom title or green name =\

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
There is no reason whatsoever why premium shouldn't be back up yet, and your petty excuses dont mean anything at all anymore. Im am EXTREMELY disappointed in the lack of resolve here. You guys have had well over a month, no, two months to find at least a temporary alternative, something that could be resolved with 30 minutes on Paypal. If this site were a business, there is no doubt in my mind that it would have failed by now. You're lucky that people are still willing to even deal with you guys, it's only because of the community that this hasnt completely failed yet.

Those who know me know that im normally not one to complain or even talk anyone down, but there is a SERIOUS lack of respect and care for the community when only one person in an entire staff isnt willing to sit down for an hour max and fix something that its die hard and loyal fans depend on. A lot of this site's most active members come to this site just for the DR, and now you are throwing them completely under the bus by refusing to allow them back the perks they once had, and its not like it was even for free, they're paying you for it. That is TERRIBLE customer satisfaction.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can't believe i'm actually going to have to say this...

It's their site, if they want to discontinue an unnecessary service (that didn't even always exist) than you have no say in the matter.
You know what's really disrespectful?
Demanding SWF staff to bend to your whim because you aren't quite happy with everything you're already granted with free of charge.

Really guys,

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
They're not saying they're discontinuing it. If they were going too do that, they would've said so.

It's disrespectful to everyone waiting for this to say they're going to fix it, and then let months pass without a single word of any progress being made and leaving everyone hanging.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
The service was discontinued when they stopped offering it.
Whether permanently or temporary is irrelevant.

They said that they've stopped trying to fix it and it's out of their hands a looooooong time ago.
Except you guys keep badgering them about it even though it's been made quite clear that they're not going to do anything to fix it anytime soon ... if at all.

There is a life outside of premium, you'll find it eventually.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I've had a fix waiting to be uploaded for almost a month now. Along with a User Blogs fix to boot. I emailed twice to see if they can deploy it. The problem is not just leaving you guys hanging as well as I've been left hanging myself, so I really have no news. I want to explain more in-depth and reassure everyone but that would cross the leaking territory I guess. This wait is ridiculous yeah, but really, I can't do a damn thing about it aside from trying to email them to remind them to do it.

there is a SERIOUS lack of respect and care for the community when only one person in an entire staff isnt willing to sit down for an hour max and fix something that its die hard and loyal fans depend on.
I've tried fixing it six times, and once I had thought I had a breakthrough turned out to be a false positive. There is nothing to be done about fixing the old one, believe me, I can detail every single step I've done to try and figure out the problem but it is unfixable and our only hope would've been installing Google Checkout on this aging forum system.

Believe me I've tried setting an ETA a few times now when I thought this would be a simple solution, but now I've got nothing.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
find at least a temporary alternative, something that could be resolved with 30 minutes on Paypal.
^ Why hasnt this happened. You tried 6 times right? Well, once you realized there was no fixing it, why didnt you put up a temp? And if you reread my post, i never once directed it towards a specific person or even smashboards, I just said the people in charge. If you've done all that work, then im not directing it at you. But seriously, put up a temp.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
oh, thought it was directed at me. lol

I will bring it up for discussion and see if we can get some sort of resolution.

Top Bottom