• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
cut it out guys ._. the take my money stuff was funny but the last two images are killing it imo.

i'm looking at the paypal side of things for... maybe the 6th time now? I still dunno if i'll have any success this time around or not. honestly it pains me as much as you guys because we need more people in the DR :<

we're also looking into the possibility of installing an alternative payment processor (google checkout) and seeing how that goes, however we need to install something server-side first that I can't do at the moment without Agora's help.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Alright, since it seems that your hands are tied, does this go for ALL the administrators on this site?

Am i to assume that all financial business isn't directly monitored and controlled by any of you? And if this is so, who can I go to so I can send them a long form e-mail? I want contact the top authority.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yes. none of the admins except for the ones affiliated with Agora (that don't regularly check the site) have access to anything server side.

And yes, we don't monitor the financial aspect of premium. It's someone in MLG, most likely.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I miss the good ol' Disco Room!!

So two questions:

Are the current members in the DR stuck in the room?

And...

When is SWF going to enable premium memberships? I would have gladly donated a years worth, heck 2 yrs why not.

:phone:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If they would tell us the name of the big boss, we could email them. That might help the issue here, imo,

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Most companies would scramble to take money from willing customers.

Meanwhile, on SmashBoards however...

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I said as early as, not an exact date.

As for premium...

I would've thought the same problem that actually broke Smashboards a few days ago would've actually fixed the PayPal plugin as well, but it didn't happen.

We are planning on installing Google Checkout as an alternative to Paypal, but we are still running into problems with our pre-requisite. If we want to get technical, that is installing an extension onto the server that is needed for it to function. Right now, it is not installed, nor do I have the power to install it.

On top of that, we would still need to set up a new account for MLG on Google Checkout, which would likely require us to wait for MLG's Chief Financial Officer to set it up.

And I don't mean to be mean, however, this is not SWF's fault so none of you guys should be blaming Smashboards, or anyone else for that matter, as a whole. Our system admin is really busy most of the time, and we're now setting up miscellaneous things to be done as well.

When it is up, I'll definitely post here. :)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Guys I have a confession to make.

I broke premium because I wanted the DR all to myself.

And I have no intention of fixing it, just thought you'd enjoy knowing that.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Glyphs huge muscles have betrayed us! D:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The heads of Agora certainly are a lazy bunch.

That, or they are extremely busy, but why they can't get someone to do it for them is beyond me.

It's been months. People want to pay for this premium. Where does it say that this will be a bad thing if they actually make the effort to fix it?

I am quite annoyed, and I have Premium. But I'd like to have it up so I can get more when the time comes.

Lit

Smash Ace
The heads of Agora certainly are a lazy bunch.

That, or they are extremely busy, but why they can't get someone to do it for them is beyond me.

It's been months. People want to pay for this premium. Where does it say that this will be a bad thing if they actually make the effort to fix it?

I am quite annoyed, and I have Premium. But I'd like to have it up so I can get more when the time comes.
Wow its been down for months? i didnt know that, but they do need to fix it asap because they are loosing out on money and i want my name change...

Top Bottom