• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yeah I read the OP before making the post, but with the activity going on I thought by chance it was up.

So for the past few minutes I took a look to see what the post were saying. :x I'm feeling kind of dumb for asking a dumb question now lol

D

Deleted member

"There is no such thing as a stupid question, until you ask it."
-Ask That Guy

(it's not like you set me up for that or anything)

j/k there is a lot of confusion on the matter but supposedly it will be back soon (valve time)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
People here are literally saying "We want to give you money" yet there are no signs of things being done. Maybe they're working on it without saying anything.

Still, just be glad I haven't lost my Premium. If I did, I'd be raising hell.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
People here are literally saying "We want to give you money" yet there are no signs of things being done. Maybe they're working on it without saying anything.

Still, just be glad I haven't lost my Premium. If I did, I'd be raising hell.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That post is factual.

I am a female and every stinking time I eat a snickers I become a guy. It lasts for four hours. Why?

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
That post is factual.

I am a female and every stinking time I eat a snickers I become a guy. It lasts for four hours. Why?
Works the same for Monster energy drink and males. They turn into energetic divas for five hours. It's the world at work. Lololol

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
More like we're at the mercy of our system admin (Agora) and can't do anything about premium... :urg:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Obviously he wants to give y'all more money.

Maybe for SUPREMium. Supreme premium. diamond encrusted gold skin exclusive to only those who can afford these rights. The user's profile gains bling like no other, the whole profile is animated for falling jewels (like how we had snowfall). The postbit that exceeds normal size by 600% that is a crown. You user name color is an animated gif of shimmering gold as it the custom user title that exceed character restrictions by 600%. User gain access to the hyper elitist, king suite room known as the E Plurbis Discous Roomus Enuminum. Post Per page increases from a max of 40 to a max of 400 (they assume your computer can handle it since you bought SUPREMIUM).

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer

Maybe for SUPREMium. Supreme premium. diamond encrusted gold skin exclusive to only those who can afford these rights. The user's profile gains bling like no other, the whole profile is animated for falling jewels (like how we had snowfall). The postbit that exceeds normal size by 600% that is a crown. You user name color is an animated gif of shimmering gold as it the custom user title that exceed character restrictions by 600%. User gain access to the hyper elitist, king suite room known as the E Plurbis Discous Roomus Enuminum. Post Per page increases from a max of 40 to a max of 400 (they assume your computer can handle it since you bought SUPREMIUM).

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
k. i giv up. only cuz i wan dis.

I lost so hard at this.

Anywho.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I've heard that Premium members can gift a namechange if they want to. Has this been changed? If it has, is there a possibility of allowing it again, if only for a short time, due to premium being broken currently?

john!

Smash Hero
I've heard that Premium members can gift a namechange if they want to. Has this been changed? If it has, is there a possibility of allowing it again, if only for a short time, due to premium being broken currently?
they didn't allow me to do it a year ago, even though it was written on this website that you could do it. i doubt they have changed.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't know if they condone it, but this whole page was gold.

Top Bottom