• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
>Photoshop in your pic

>Looks at recent colors

>looks at color of text

That looks bad for you, even if your web browser is up.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Smashboards is telling me someone wrote in this thread, and i don't see ZIO's post. -.-

Regardless. I'd be impressed if anyone actually took information out of that page.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
-.-
So i have blue as a secondary.
Cool. Now you can see the 2nd more recent color i used.

I forgot that i could create fake transaction numbers.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You could always contact paypal and have them verify it for you

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Honestly even if SWF ate your $4, there wouldn't be anything you could do. The legal charges would absolutely dwarf the costs of the expenditure, even if you won.

Think of when a vending machine takes your dollar. But like four times instead of once.

That being said, if you can prove (and it should be very easy, using the payment number or whatever) that you did in fact send the money and verify it with paypal, then i can't imagine the staff keeping you out.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Premium is still down, right? :/

Didn't get my name changed but I'm willing to wait until it's fixed before I asked, but my fluke'd Premium get might run out by then... :/

john!

Smash Hero
why all the haste for premium? you gonna change your names to ponies or something?

honestly it's a little silly that swf has people clamoring to pay them money for a service that costs them virtually nothing, and they still can't do it...

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
why all the haste for premium? you gonna change your names to ponies or something?
No, I just wanted my name to have a space instead of an underscore. Wanted it that way at first, but there was another user with that name, and they've since left. That's all.

And I only got a few months worth of Premium, so mine won't last much longer :/

D

Deleted member

Since I'm not using my namechanges, is it possible to use them to let other peopel change their name?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Fuhhhh.
I literally posted a picture from my bank account lol.
Please Virg.
I only paid for the 4$ one!
I just want a caption and a name changeeee

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I just need the name change because well...my name changed and I dont want to confuse people

Can I just pay a mod 4 bucks via paypal or something to change my name? Its not like premium is the only way they can do it

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I just need the name change because well...my name changed and I dont want to confuse people

Can I just pay a mod 4 bucks via paypal or something to change my name? Its not like premium is the only way they can do it
I'd be willing to pay through this method as well.

We've been waiting for far too long, isn't there supposed to be a back up plan?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Fuhhhh.
I literally posted a picture from my bank account lol.
Please Virg.
I only paid for the 4$ one!
I just want a caption and a name changeeee
You say this, but I all ready said I don't see any PM from you in my mailbox. Resend it.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
If you were a past premium subscriber and you had planned to resubscribe I will give you a temp subscription for a week to try to tide you over till i hope to have it back up (No name change or prank requests though). Just shoot me a pm.

I sent a PM a while ago and I still haven't gotten freemium. Did I word it wrong or does this not apply anymore? :S

:038:

Top Bottom