• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
I sent a private message to Queen Killjoy regarding the name change to which I'm apparently entitled. So far, I've gotten no response. I'm aware that the name I want isn't taken, so do I just have to wait it out, then?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It should be in User CP > Group Memberships > Some thing that lets you choose your group that you currently display.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I should be caught up on name changes, expirations, and pranks. Please send me a message if I somehow missed yours - I had quite a bit to do.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Whyd you make yourself the only one with the power to do that kind of stuff? wouldnt it be better to split the load for stuff like that?

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
You should be able to guess. I mean, you have to get this premium membership and everything, some people(meaning how you suggest more people should have the power to change these things) may do it for regular members with enough persuasion, or something like that. =/

cooleo941

Smash Rookie
hey ppl im a new member i know this isnt the place to talk but my stupid chat thing doesnt work right now so... :)

hunger!

Smash Champion
Question: If I get premium, then change my name to take the "1" off. Will the "1" appear after the premium expires or will my name stay as "hunger"

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
if "hunger" is available, you would keep your new name after your premium expires

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Also have a question. If I have a fairly old account I switched from to change names, but want to do a name trade with the current account I have, do I have to buy a premium membership for both account to do the switch?

Drecker

Smash Ace
Also have a question. If I have a fairly old account I switched from to change names, but want to do a name trade with the current account I have, do I have to buy a premium membership for both account to do the switch?
Two (2) name changes for every three (3) months of premium membership.
Hope that clears things up.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
if you can prove to me that it is, in fact, your account i'll be happy to change it for you. however, it'll use up both of your name changes.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I just bought a Premium Membership like an hour ago but I don't think I've received any of the benefits from it. I don't even have that lil mushroom yet. I wanna change my title. Someone help me please =)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Should have this fairly soon.

Can't wait, a shiny new name and everything. <3

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I just bought a Premium Membership like an hour ago but I don't think I've received any of the benefits from it. I don't even have that lil mushroom yet. I wanna change my title. Someone help me please =)
The same thing just happend to me. I just purchased it about 1hr ago and no changes have been made available. I hope i didn't get screwed over. Any idea whats taking so long any1?

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
Since about 1 am EST last night/this morning (Wednesday October 14th) we have been having problems with the Paypal Plugin. It is showing all transaction failures.

Did anyone that ordered since then receive a confirmation email that your transaction was completed from paypal?

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yeah, I also got no features.

Somebody else paid for me, what should I do? Wait?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I got the confirmation e-mail too and nothing has happened. Although I will wait to you superpower guys sort things out lol.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Question: I thought our custom titles stays at whatever it was after the premium expires. Mine somehow changed back to the default one for some reason. Is this a bug?

It was " ソニック True Blue " before it switched itself back. Not sure if Japanese words affects anything. >.>

It's all good now. Thanks to whoever changed it back for me! :bee:

Neo Exdeath

Smash Ace
Question: I thought our custom titles stays at whatever it was after the premium expires. Mine somehow changed back to the default one for some reason. Is this a bug?

It was " ソニック True Blue " before it switched itself back. Not sure if Japanese words affects anything. >.>

I think it is. I remember seeing some Smash Writers with the exact same problem.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Yeah, I hate to complain but my title went from "The SWF Rattlehead" to Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee and I didn't even do anything to cause to revert back to it's intended title, it only happened after my premium ended.

Top Bottom