• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

rhan

Smash Hero
So if I become a premium member I can have my username changed to the color purple? And once that happens it's stays like that for however long I made my membership for?

Just wondering if I got that correctly.

D13

Smash Ace
Lime green is the only color you get if you buy premium. There's also pink for premium pranks, but that's different.

It's all in the first post, bro.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
In your User CP, go to "Edit Options" and look under Privacy. There's an option to "Hide special status icons" that you currently have checked, hence your mushroom not appearing.

D

Deleted member

Just checking, but I only can use the custom title when I activate the lime green colour right?
because personally I prefer the grape I have now, but still would like to sue the custom title.

D

Deleted member

I'm confused.
in the OP it says first I need to send a PM to wueen killjoy about changing my name, but at the end it says "me" and since the post is by MLG_JV I suppose that means him.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Killjoy edit:

4. If you want to change your name and have already acquired Premium, send me a PM about it. MAKE SURE THE NAME IS NOT ALREADY IN USE. Also, I wouldn't suggest just randomly changing your name for the hell of it. If you've used your name changes up and decided you didn't like the one you ended up with, we won't be changing it until your limit resets.

5. Same thing goes with being pranked. Make sure it's the right person, I'm just going to copy paste.
Queen Killjoy edited the OP. You have to send a PM to her.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
noob question: how do we prank people?
To premium prank a member or to change your username simply send a PM to Queen Killjoy with the subject "premium". Do make sure that the username you wish to switch to or prank is correct and available. If you are unsure, simply do a quick search first.
OP is fun to read.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
This looks nice, I might strongly consider purchasing premium member. Maxfire would be so proud.

When I logged in, I saw the colors and thought it was 4/1 all over again...then I saw the announcement.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
you can change your custom title as many times as you want when premium is active, but when it expires your title stays as whatever it was when it expired.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok I just bought a pre membership. But it does not show up. I go to control panel and group member ships and I don't see where it can put me as a member? What is going on?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Can't I email the page where it says it went through? I got an email saying so. Looks like this:

You sent a payment of $4.00 USD to Major League Gaming Inc. using PayPal. This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *MAJORLEAGUE.

Payment details
Description: Premium Membership Subscription,
Item No: ce41c2e6933effd590974ca241dee967
Unit price: $4.00 USD
Quantity: 1
Amount: $4.00 USD
Total: $4.00 USD

Merchant information
Name: Major League Gaming Inc.
Email: support@mlgpro.com
Phone: 212-370-1444

Shipping information
Ship to: ***********
United States
Address status: Confirmed
Shipping method: Not specified
Instructions from buyer: Not specified

Receipt Number: 4583-4850-1405-5347

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
I would like to suggest removing adds / pop-ups from Premium Viewers.

To me, this is a much more valuable perk than another name color or (admittedly cool) custom title.

I'd even consider donating more on top of the existing Premium Account, if absolutely necessary.

Thank you.

Top Bottom