• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'd probably consider spending money on it if the name color wasn't so fugly.
you don't HAVE to change to green.

I worked hard for this pink name, I'll be keeping it for a while.

But, I would love to change my custom title and possibly my username.

Looks like I'll have to hustle someone IRL for money, courtesy of their own online PayPal account or something, because I don't have one. :\

I actually dig these lime green names, but the neon pink ones are just...

Not my forte.
You can switch between Debater and Premium group. You can "cheat" yourself out of the pranked Pink color.

Yeah I kinda want to prank myself to get the pink name but I don't want for my title to say Pranked haha.
People with custom titles won't have theirs changed.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I was stating my opinion more than anything, rather than asking for help regarding the technical work involved, which I have a clear understanding of, lol.

Thanks anyways.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea I don't like how people can just remove the whole pranked title and color by just switching their user group -_-

Makes it useless.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh really? Quick Azua, do something about that. XDD

Also Azuuaaaaa. What do you think about this? I think it's a little easier on the eyes than lime green. It'd be better if there weren't so many premium accounts.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer

Also Azuuaaaaa. What do you think about this? I think it's a little easier on the eyes than lime green. It'd be better if there weren't so many premium accounts.
Considering how much of a pain this is for me to do for all of you, I think it's only fair that your eyes should bleed. :>

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I'm pranked. This is pretty awesome. I hope I keep the "pranked" custom title even after my pink colour wears off. Please make it so :D

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Yea I don't like how people can just remove the whole pranked title and color by just switching their user group -_-

Makes it useless.
Frankly, I think pranking has TOO much versatility as it is. Don't go changing it and making it more insidious.

This way makes it fair. I think it would be totally bull**** any other way. You shouldn't FORCE someone to be pranked.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
does just changing your title count as a name change? cus should I have the abilty, I will change my name once and probably never do it again, tho I would probably want to change my title every 2 weeks

Rickety

Peace and Love
Yay! I'm really loving the pink name! <3

Aw, so is there really no way to find out who pranked me? I want to find out who my secret admirer is. <3

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Any chance that we could make it so that Premium Membership allows you to have animated avatars (without the normal file size, of course)?

I would DEFINITELY get one if I could do that.

(But then, I absolutely love my current one, so who knows. :) )

LLDL

Smash Hero
Any chance that we could make it so that Premium Membership allows you to have animated avatars (without the normal file size, of course)?

I would DEFINITELY get one if I could do that.

(But then, I absolutely love my current one, so who knows. :) )
I don't think so. We've got animated sigs as it is, so that'd just be redundant.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
It would be redundant if avatars were the same thing as signatures. You're just being contrary.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Just got premium

I looked around User CP, but can't seem to find where to change my username.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Just got premium

I looked around User CP, but can't seem to find where to change my username.
Read the entire first post carefully.

You need to send a message to Queen Killjoy, and name the subject "Premium". Then ask her for a username change.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I think this is one of the best things the forums has done, but it's beginning to show the people who don't read the whole posts or. "read before you post" threads. lol
Come on guys. save us a break and read the whole post.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So, I just tried to buy a membership with a prepaid debit card. It wouldn't go through, said something like "This card cannot be used," something stupid like that.

I now have a $2.00 surcharge added to my account. Any reason for that? Is there a complaint hotline or something?

LLDL

Smash Hero
So, I just tried to buy a membership with a prepaid debit card. It wouldn't go through, said something like "This card cannot be used," something stupid like that.

I now have a $2.00 surcharge added to my account. Any reason for that? Is there a complaint hotline or something?
They will refund the money to your account in some odd amount of days. The hotline won't help you, you'll be on the line for like an hour, clearly trying to explain the problem, and some foreign woman will just keep telling you that the money will be credited back to you, and that there is nothing they can do. Thats the worst part of paypal.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I'm using my fathers credit card, should I place his name in the section that says name and last name or should I use my name?

Top Bottom