• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
The only thing that would come close to look vastly different would probably be this, but it'd be one of 9001 blue shades that already exist (3 registered ones, Directors and Researchers) and is hurting in the eyes on dark background. Generally a few colors are too dark to be applied, including dark red, as well.

Also, this would be a possibility, but who wants to have the color of a pile of... *ahem*

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
^ is that so?

Stingers I'm not even considering this a purchase, I'm considering it a donation. I bought it because I wanted to support the site, because I like it for some odd reason x_x

Oh yeah, and I could have sworn I read somewhere that a Premium member can request for someone ELSE's name change with their permission, but I can't find it :/

I'm not going crazy, am I? Because a friend would like a name change and I have no intent of changing my name, so I wanted to help him out.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Man...how much money has SWF made today? o_o

Also, is the mushroom permanent? I'd pay 4$ just for that. I don't need the other stuff.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
None of the money goes to SWF. We give it back to the community through tournies :p

The mushroom icon will disappear when your premium expires.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
yeah, you're not gonna know unless they tell you :p

it was me

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Not to many people AREN'T going to have a premium membership.
This seems true, lol.

I just wanna know what number I was to purchase the premium >_> I feel like I might have been in the first ten.

Which would make me feel so proud.
SO proud.

Victra, you look good with a pink name.

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
This seems true, lol.

I just wanna know what number I was to purchase the premium >_> I feel like I might have been in the first ten.

Which would make me feel so proud.
SO proud.

Victra, you look good with a pink name.
You actually came in at number 8! Rock on!

P.S. Mogwai was the very first buyer of the new premium!

So, any chance of permanent subscriptions?
I saw some people mention this in our old idea/feedback thread. And as cool it would be to have we just didnt want to commit to something that long. We feel confident everyone that gets a year will get 100% of the benefit from their membership. But 2, 4, 10 years from now who knows. Its important to me that if we have premium membership, and people are putting their money towards it no matter if its inexpensive or not they get 100% of the benefit advertised. So thats why we didnt want to offer a lifetime subscription.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Wow awesome!!#!@

Whats a paypal? lol

EDIT: once you change your username, does it revert back to your first user when memebership expires?

r3d d09

Smash Master
Genius. i was thinking of suggesting something like this a few weeks back without knowledge of something in the making. glad I didn't. surprises are so much better. :)
and I loved killing unknown level bosses on WoW QK ;) (not a threat, just a friendly board joke)

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I just want to say that back in the day you had to pay 10 bucks for a one month premium. Kids these days are spoiled rotten.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Argh.... These colours, Lime Green and Hot Pink, are awfully bright.... I could do with just the Custom Title and larger PM Box.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
whhoooa wish i had a visa card lol^^
want this cooolloooorr^^

Handorin

Smash Hero
None of the money goes to SWF. We give it back to the community through tournies :p

The mushroom icon will disappear when your premium expires.
Just curious, but how would this work? Would you just send a tournament director who qualifies a check or something?

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'd probably consider spending money on it if the name color wasn't so fugly.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I worked hard for this pink name, I'll be keeping it for a while.

But, I would love to change my custom title and possibly my username.

Looks like I'll have to hustle someone IRL for money, courtesy of their own online PayPal account or something, because I don't have one. :\

I actually dig these lime green names, but the neon pink ones are just...

Not my forte.

Top Bottom