• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre Pound 4 Crew Battle Plans(Brawl)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
hmmm???? Melee finals are more chaotic than Brawl finals by far in terms of who would win, and its getting that way more and more everyday. The gap between n00b and pro is becoming larger, and the gap between pro and mango is becoming smaller. The guy who won Street Fighter 4's world championship lost in his nations tournament to a completely random player. People have bad days. If the SF4 won't prove it to you, I don't know what can.

Oh, and that SF player is also considered the BEST of all time btw.

back to Pound 4 planning.
Dear god, I get up and have people linking me to this post left and right because it's so horribly wrong it's comical.

__

I mean who wins brawl? I dont know, everytime somebody tells me about a major tourney is somebody new that I've never heard of.

Melee? You can say "the gap between pro and mango", or you could actually take a look, notice mango's pretty much been playing THE SAME PEOPLE since pound 3, and be like "Hmm, wonder if ____ coulda did it"

And SF4? *laughs hysterically* What "random guy" are you talking about.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
pyronic star is prolly the only notable win out of what you listed (unless dr pp is as **** in brawl as he is in melee but idk ****)

i'm only "hating" because of your random BS towards players who have past/RECENT accomplishments that FARrrrrrrrrrrr outweigh your own (and the fact that you're even trying to put yourself on their level)

ask for a "tryout" or w/e but don't even put yourself in the same category as...... well... anyone for now

idk why i give a **** since i prolly won't be going anyways

edit: wtf is a ROB PR voted on by the "public of the ROB forums of SWF"

w/e my boy zomb is on htere and he quit apparently and dedw8 too hahah i haven't even seen him anywhere lately
be quiet u **** heady **** headed ****

Purple

Hi guys!
some sagat player dogy, it was some girl. I doooo not remember the nationals at all.

But please note crashic that daigo's not even first in the nation in the first place.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
..... -laughs hysterically-

Might wanna check all the facts behind those kinds of things. That's like trying to say evo moment 37 was grands or something. XD

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Dear god, I get up and have people linking me to this post left and right because it's so horribly wrong it's comical.

__

I mean who wins brawl? I dont know, everytime somebody tells me about a major tourney is somebody new that I've never heard of.

Melee? You can say "the gap between pro and mango", or you could actually take a look, notice mango's pretty much been playing THE SAME PEOPLE since pound 3, and be like "Hmm, wonder if ____ coulda did it"

And SF4? *laughs hysterically* What "random guy" are you talking about.

What? What are you talking about, its always Ally or Mew2King, with Ally becoming more and more consistently better. Its never different, except the time ADHD got in because Mew2King played horribly against him because the boy was pissed as hell. Its NEVER some random guy. I really don't know where you get that idea. Every major tournament has been Ally or Mew2King. There aren't even random people in the top 5 at major tournaments unless you don't follow Brawl.

Secondly, Yes, the guy who won world at Street Fighter 4, the Japanese player, he was knocked out by some random Sagat player. I don't know the who it was that knocked Diago out. I've never heard the players name, I've only heard from The Wiz (or maybe Seth) in The Doggy Show and from others on SRK that Diago was knocked out by a completely random Sagat in tournament and thus didn't make it to the Japanese finals. If Diago can have a bad tournament day, than I so can anyone else.

nice1

Smash Lord
i'd still like to know who it was. you may haven't heard of him but others may know if he is random or not idk tho ***** did com to tha U.S. and take two big tourneys

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
What? What are you talking about, its always Ally or Mew2King, with Ally becoming more and more consistently better. Its never different, except the time ADHD got in because Mew2King played horribly against him because the boy was pissed as hell. Its NEVER some random guy. I really don't know where you get that idea. Every major tournament has been Ally or Mew2King. There aren't even random people in the top 5 at major tournaments unless you don't follow Brawl.

Secondly, Yes, the guy who won world at Street Fighter 4, the Japanese player, he was knocked out by some random Sagat player. I don't know the who it was that knocked Diago out. I've never heard the players name, I've only heard from The Wiz (or maybe Seth) in The Doggy Show and from others on SRK that Diago was knocked out by a completely random Sagat in tournament and thus didn't make it to the Japanese finals. If Diago can have a bad tournament day, than I so can anyone else.
ummmmm, mikehaze got second at a tourney where ally got 9th, and adhd beat ally on a numerous of occasions.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
ummmmm, mikehaze got second at a tourney where ally got 9th, and adhd beat ally on a numerous of occasions.
The whole point on what I'm saying is that players have bad days in every game, its in no way exclusive to Smash or BrawlMango got 4th, and lost to a 'random' Ganon. Ally plays against the Cali Metaknights rather badly. Keep in mind, at the same tournament you are mentioned, Mew2King still won. If this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sh-1opTn00 can happen to arguably the greatest professional Street Fighter player of all time, and then happen to him again against a Viper in the same tournament, then it can happen to anyone in any competitive game.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
You can't say Kage is a random Ganon, even if you put quotations around it. He is arguably the best Ganon in the world at the moment.

I think it was more random that Mnago lost to Kage. It was not expected at all.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
and the 'random' players' that Daigo lost to are the best at their respected characters as well. Kage didn't win because of luck, he won because he was beast and possibly because Mango was having an off day, the same with Diago. No one expects Mango to lose after years of him dominating, and no one expects Diago to lose ever. Ally winning for the first time was random, now everyone expects to see Mew2King versus Ally, and unless Cali Metaknights are involved who Ally has a much harder time with because of their different playstyles, its almost always going to happen.

My whole point is that all players have bad days in all fighting game, even in games where there is no luck built into the system like Street Fighter as opposed to the smash games, and even in the incredibly high skill levels like Mango and Diago.

Back to Pound Crew discussion.

Gnes

Smash Master
Only reason why I placed so bad is because I got annoyed after losing to Gnes and then I played Esca who camped me and then went ICs and I didn't feel like playing the matchup right, I also got footstooled for some reason and then I lost my lead so I just gave up.

just sayin'
Camp wars are fun.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
ahh ur right bnb. ally just does really well against mk i guess, seeing him lose to ksizzle is weird tho, when did that happen?

seibrik
co18
dojo
lee martin
gnes
razer

those are really our only proven people so far. we have tons of b tier players but those are our a tiers.

maybe list:
hylian
hyro
biglou
stingers
dphat
kismet
reflex
kosmos
utdzac

is that right?

i think bassem and/or dmg should be considered too.
You should add HRnut and Nick Riddle to that maybe list, and fliphop as well

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I don't think that I should be in the crew battle for a lot of reasons. Take my name off the maybe list.

There are a lot of better options to put in other then me and other people that would do a lot better.
Plus luigi is too stupidly easily to counterpick, any metaknight will 3 stock me.

DC

Smash Cadet
Oh btw $5 MM at Winterfest, Lou? I still want my revenge from Tallahassee.

Esca

Smash Champion
Greatness UNDERSCORE DOUBLE OH SEVEN

Take it from me as someone who takes random 6 hour road trips with him and has close convos. <33

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
do a teams regional crew battle and me/biglou will take out 5+ teams with our massive c0cks

Gnes

Smash Master
LOL stop clogging my name search sluts...

Yeah flip is amazing...people just take advantage of his aggressive playstyle. As of now im most likely better than him considering he's been hardly playing brawl, but in his consistent days we were super even. He knows the chr. better, i play this game better :)

Player-1

Smash Legend
LOL stop clogging my name search sluts...

Yeah flip is amazing...people just take advantage of his aggressive playstyle. As of now im most likely better than him considering he's been hardly playing brawl, but in his consistent days we were super even. He knows the chr. better, i play this game better :)
gnes is pretty egotistical considering he looks up his own name =X.

I can't do it >=(, all i get are control port discussions and examples of how stage striking work.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
still kinda creepy gnes took my main, and he took my name

gmoney and dc are cracking me up. just another statistic killed me..

you guys have NO IDEA how excited i am to do black comedy variety hour at #4

oh, and can i has alt spot? i plays a monkey and a black guy and doesnt afraid of anything

Esca

Smash Champion
Yeah, I mean... he's got a big nose, he throws bacon around, and dont even get me started on his jab.

does that make him a black jew?

Top Bottom