• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre Pound 4 Crew Battle Plans(Brawl)

kismet2

Smash Ace
Kismet been gettin a lot of hate since last....
SHOW EM WHATSUP CALVIN, DON'T LET EM **** TALK GA <___<
It's cool, they're only opinions. It is annoying though, that I place terribly just once and suddenly people assume that I'm on an amateur level.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Kismet is not inconsistent lol, he just got one inconsistent placing and people think he's not national level. Just wait until more tournies come up and you'll have no choice but to change your opinion.

Not entirely directly to you, Kadaj.

-Ran

Smash Master
Are you only saying that because of my lost against Esca?
No, I'm saying that you just aren't at the level where you could be mentioned in the same paragraph as Lee, Gnes, Dojo, etc. This is just one person's opinion though based on having played all of those players, and you.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
No, I'm saying that you just aren't at the level where you could be mentioned in the same paragraph as Lee, Gnes, Dojo, etc. This is just one person's opinion though based on having played all of those players, and you.
I hope you know that Kismet has outplaced Lee Martin in multiple tournaments before.

-Ran

Smash Master
The only tournament I'm aware that Kismet did better than Lee at was Last 3. Lee didn't use MK that tournament. So I don't see the 'multiple tournaments part.' Last 3 was an awkward tournament to begin with a horrible pool system [which prevented many good players from getting in, while letting poorer ones somehow get in.] and ran incredibly long for an event of its size.

So sure, in that one tournament Kismet did better than Lee. But, you're a fool if you think Kismet is better than Lee, or even on the same level. That's all I'll say on this subject. [Because I'm not Inui. =p]

Player-1

Smash Legend
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't kismet also BEAT Lee at last 3?

he took gnes to game 3 at last 4.

he beat seibrik in a set at the halloween bash although he lost to him in 2 sets in GF.

IMO, he's not better than them, but he sure as hell is in the same level.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
The only tournament I'm aware that Kismet did better than Lee at was Last 3. Lee didn't use MK that tournament. So I don't see the 'multiple tournaments part.' Last 3 was an awkward tournament to begin with a horrible pool system [which prevented many good players from getting in, while letting poorer ones somehow get in.] and ran incredibly long for an event of its size.

So sure, in that one tournament Kismet did better than Lee. But, you're a fool if you think Kismet is better than Lee, or even on the same level. That's all I'll say on this subject. [Because I'm not Inui. =p]
Either way, I don't see how you think Kismet is on a lower level than those players you mentioned when he outplaced Lee. I don't care if Lee didn't use MK, he still outplaced him.

All of this argument is pretty pointless, considering there are still a few major tournaments between now and Pound 4, which will make or break Kismet and a few other players that were nominated for the crew.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Once again Alt South sounds like they know nothing about regions outside their own heck they sound oblivious of players inside their own region. And lul at kadaj trying to get in the south crew if he was rejected from the MD/VA crew then I certainly don't want sloppy seconds in the south crew.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Funny albino don't believe I mentioned Texas anywhere. Anyways believe someone else already stated that p4 is still a while away so let's take our time before finalizing our actual list.
Also lul at people defending kismet on a win that occured nearly 1/2 a year ago. And yes Lee is definetly better the kismet.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
You know, Kismet's quite good. I'd say he's national-level, myself. One mistake doesn't mean much.

I should say positive things to him between matches, hah.

And, yeah, I'm confident that he's on the same level as Lee. Anyone who says otherwise will meet a side bet money match for it. :)

DC

Smash Cadet
I'm the best Falco in the south.

I don't make the mistakes that other Falcos make... like APPROACHING.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I just read through this thread.

**** any of you that think I shouldn't be on this list, XD.

By the way, I eat Snakes for breakfast now, Jamaal.

I just have trouble with swords, and I'm working on it.

Rayku

Smash Lord
To back up Reflex: I, too, think Kismet is national-level. The only time(s) he's fought Lee Martin (that I know of, correct me if I'm wrong), he won. Same goes for Reflex

I think a few pages ago Stingers said "Reflex's pokemon trainer isn't even that good," and I personally got offended because I'll hold steady to the thought that his PT is the best in the world, by a longshot.

I also think that both Reflex and Kismet should both be on peoples' top 10 Crew Battle List without a doubt.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
"I'll hold steady to the thought that his PT is the best in the world, by a longshot. "

I believe that too, woah.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well I'll say one thing first. I've never played you.

though I have seen your tourney results. and I'm not sure how you're capable of beating ally, unless he's the 1 guy you're capable of beating but you randomly lose to people far, far below ally's level.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I haven't played this stingers guy, he may be ranked the best in NC but I think he sucks

oh wait who am I?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
well I'll say one thing first. I've never played you.

though I have seen your tourney results. and I'm not sure how you're capable of beating ally, unless he's the 1 guy you're capable of beating but you randomly lose to people far, far below ally's level.
I'm still learning, I suppose.

Didn't you hear what ADHD said at SNES? My Squirtle is legit. :)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
You beat him at genesis? Was that a MM or something? I just checked your bracket after hearing that (I was impressed obv :p) and saw

Winners' bracket
Defeated Ajax
Lost to Zex

Losers' bracket
Defeated Hugs
Lost to Futile

I mean, how do you lose to Zex or Futile but beat ADHD? Consistency should be a huge factor for a crew battle.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
You beat him at genesis? Was that a MM or something? I just checked your bracket after hearing that (I was impressed obv :p) and saw

Winners' bracket
Defeated Ajax
Lost to Zex

Losers' bracket
Defeated Hugs
Lost to Futile

I mean, how do you lose to Zex or Futile but beat ADHD? Consistency should be a huge factor for a crew battle.
Yes, it was a money match. I also beat DEHF, SK92, UltimateRazer, and Tyrant. :<

I tried to approach Dedede like an idiot against Zex in Game 3. Switched to Wario in panic and it screwed me. As for the first two games, Marth gives me trouble. I need to find a way to beat sword characters. That's all I've lost to lately (and ADHD at SNES, hah).

Also, Futile invented Wario. Give me a break. :ohwell:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
those mms are impressive, which is why i'm seriously wondering how you place so...averagely. you don't get "breaks" for national crew battles tbqh lol

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
those mms are impressive, which is why i'm seriously wondering how you place so...averagely. you don't get "breaks" for national crew battles tbqh lol
It hasn't been much different than before, I think.

There's been about six or seven tournaments that haven't been posted on the Character Rankings list lately that I've won, too. I'm not known for going out of state and taking first place all the time. I'm just really good.

I still hold by the idea that anyone who wouldn't have me on their list is either stupid or very biased. That being said, it's not up to me, but I'm a good choice. :)

DC

Smash Cadet
Masky is the best Wario in the south.

He doesn't make the mistakes that other Warios make... like APPROACHING.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I just looked at the tournament results board, searched for reflex, and the first 2 tournaments you were in you got 5th. I mean I'm sure you're excellent, I know how **** you used to be with Wario, but then you started playing a worse character and started playing worse. I guess I'm stupid :( Maybe if I played you I'd have a different opinion

Luckily for the rest of the world, my opinion doesn't matter. Gogogo reflex have fun ****** with the rest of the south crew

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I just looked at the tournament results board, searched for reflex, and the first 2 tournaments you were in you got 5th. I mean I'm sure you're excellent, I know how **** you used to be with Wario, but then you started playing a worse character and started playing worse. I guess I'm stupid :( Maybe if I played you I'd have a different opinion

Luckily for the rest of the world, my opinion doesn't matter. Gogogo reflex have fun ****** with the rest of the south crew
Well, that's assuming everyone else wants me, too. I'm pretty sure you're not the only one that questions my ability.

That being said, I'd like to think I could make you rethink your opinion if I played you, but I'm just a confident guy. Who knows? Maybe I'm not good enough.

DC

Smash Cadet
Reflex have you SEEN MY KIRBY?!

$5 money match at Winterfest if I go. If I don't see you there then next time I see you.

I know this matchup like the back of

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Once again Alt South sounds like they know nothing about regions outside their own heck they sound oblivious of players inside their own region. And lul at kadaj trying to get in the south crew if he was rejected from the MD/VA crew then I certainly don't want sloppy seconds in the south crew.
lmao I didnt get rejected they already had their crew made

Nick I wanna go to winterfest but I'll prob be going to Viridian instead

Top Bottom